Ioana

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sings: "you and me do the kind of stuff that only prince would sing about..."

:roftl: The part, "Sweat baby, sweat baby sex is a Texas drought..." stays in my brain permanently ever since I downloaded it a couple of weeks ago trying to figure out what song Violet quoted. :roftl:

I was singing "Let It Whip" mentally :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl:

:roftl: The part, "Sweat baby, sweat baby sex is a Texas drought..." stays in my brain permanently ever since I downloaded it a couple of weeks ago trying to figure out what song Violet quoted. :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i went to a bhg-performance. it was nasty, dude!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i went to a bhg-performance. it was nasty, dude!

I bet! HAHAHA!

I remember when that song first came out a few years ago, and I saw the video on TV. The only part that I remembered of it was "You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals...etc." so when I downloaded it it was a blast from the past. :roftl:

I'm gonna get banned and hatd for this

but wellit seems,he has a mouth made for sucking :lmfao::lmfao:

Haha, Made for sucking:biggrin2:

I really love your way of thinking Ioana!:roftl:

:roftl: :roftl:

Seriously, if it is a whip that you're planning on giving the big M, how are you going to keep a straight face? I would die. :roftl:

No, it´s not a whip. I´m not that GREAT pervo that you think :cool:

Whips can be tender sometimes :naughty:

Queenie, I almost forgot...I posted this while you were away....it is a knitted whip (and a belt also). :wink2:

"Never be at a loss again with Flick. It's a belt, it's a whip. Whether you're a dandy or a dominatrix, Flick will do the trick.

Strap on Flick, either straight and woven, or 1980s style low and loose. When you meet that wicked boy, simply slip Flick onto your fingers through the open cables, grip the handle and your'e ready to go."

flickBEAUTY.jpg

Do you Like?? :naughty: Maybe some leather tassles would make a better, uh, belt, huh? :mf_rosetinted: