The Knitting Thread

Ioana

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi fellow knitters, just a quick note from an internet cafe in florence - i cant believe i just spent 2 hours here surfing on the mfc when i actually should enjoy the sights in florence! :naughty: im really addicted. just wrote a report about yesterday on the florence thread in the tour section, you can read everything there. oh and sth funny, they sell melons everywhere on the festival, im sure mika liked that! :naughty::roftl:

hi fellow knitters, just a quick note from an internet cafe in florence - i cant believe i just spent 2 hours here surfing on the mfc when i actually should enjoy the sights in florence! :naughty: im really addicted. just wrote a report about yesterday on the florence thread in the tour section, you can read everything there. oh and sth funny, they sell melons everywhere on the festival, im sure mika liked that! :naughty::roftl:

I read it!!! Thanks mellody!! Firenze is so beautiful.I love the city ;)

It's here! It's here! The glitterball shirt has arrived, and it is FABULOUS! Size small is plenty big, so I think I made the right choice. I'll try to get the quote printed on the back this weekend (as well as get a certain someone to model it for me). I promise to post pics!

In the mean time, look at this:

yes.jpg

:naughty:

I kind of want to sing "The Bad Touch" now. :roftl:

sings: "you and me do the kind of stuff that only prince would sing about..."

:naughty: :naughty:

I was singing "Let It Whip" mentally :naughty:

I didn't know the knitters were such great singers. Very inspirational to imagine each of you knitting and singing such *lovely*:mf_rosetinted: thoughts into beautiful, naughty, patterns. Very creative people!! I luv you!

MaskedMika.jpg

MIkaSH.jpg

Bleu Hearts!

I didn't know the knitters were such great singers. Very inspirational to imagine each of you knitting and singing such *lovely*:mf_rosetinted: thoughts into beautiful, naughty, patterns. Very creative people!! I luv you!

MaskedMika.jpg

MIkaSH.jpg

Bleu Hearts!

knitting & singing at the same time? - always! :naughty:

Would you accept a cup of tea from him? :das:

madhatter2rjz8.jpg

Yes, I would take tea with that man, especially some sweet tea.

Very creative and beautiful....thanks for sharing your art, Marianne, you are talented!

"Darling, won't you have some tea with me?": (Datri Bean's song)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=45674254