Holy Canolie! Has Anyone Seen This!

MikaIsCrack

Oops sorry this has been posted already in the news section! i apologise!

http://perezhilton.com/topics/amy_winehouse/sighting_20070520.php

WOW I NEED THAT LMAO.

IT'S A MIKA PORTA POTTY!

p.s. one of the comments- The Mika one is probably carpeted with a shag pink, with gold faucets and toilet, pink marble counter, and a huge gilded mirror. The Winehouse one probably looks like the inside of a Tijuana club at 2am during spring break. And the lock doesn't work. And there's a guy in there selling 8balls of coke in folded up pag.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAA. don't mean to offend anyone, but dude that's amusing.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops sorry this has been posted already in the news section! i apologise!

http://perezhilton.com/topics/amy_winehouse/sighting_20070520.php

WOW I NEED THAT LMAO.

IT'S A MIKA PORTA POTTY!

p.s. one of the comments- The Mika one is probably carpeted with a shag pink, with gold faucets and toilet, pink marble counter, and a huge gilded mirror. The Winehouse one probably looks like the inside of a Tijuana club at 2am during spring break. And the lock doesn't work. And there's a guy in there selling 8balls of coke in folded up pag.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAA. don't mean to offend anyone, but dude that's amusing.

Yep ... this HAS been posted B4 ....... so it would be great to not repeat threads ... so maybe look for it elsewhere... & cut this thread ....:mf_rosetinted: Try using the 'search' facility on thisw/site first... :mf_rosetinted::cool: