My Mika day

JUlie

It started when I turned on the Hits and saw Love Today. Bought Heat magazine saw the photo of the Big Girl photoshoot. Met my cousin up Romford walked into a random shoe shop and Love Today came on and my cousin nudged me and started singing it out loud. She then confessed she can't get LICM out of her mind and she requested a Mika song at a disco she went to. Then we went to the cinema and saw Wedding Daze, when near the end Love Today came on. All in one day. My cousin has now confessed she loves Mika and everytime his song came on she looked at me and grinned like a cheshire cat. I have converted her. I am really chuffed. Sorry if that sounded boring but it made me very happy to have Mika everywhere I went today.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha! how awesome! i want a day like that! i remember popping into southend one morning and i walked into The Royals and Love Today was on! this HUUUUUUGE smile appeared on my face and i started miming the words...haha...i musta looked like SUCH a freak...oh well!

It was amazing. What made it the best was the fact that my cousin admitted she loves the album and sings along to it.....she and I have completely different tastes in films and music but Mika, we share a love for:wub2: She would even come with me again to see him live....so I am trying to get tickets

Hi guys.

I had a Mika day today. All I did was talk to you guys about Mika, discussed Mika with you, listened to Mika's album "Life In Cartoon Motion" uninterupted on the way to West Kent this morning and then when I returned to Dorton this afternoon, I was in Mika-tonia and loved, loved it.

P.S. oh by the way, Kerchinga!!!!!!!

Cheers,

gracekelly2007

One of my friends, who says she'd been trying to resist "the wave of Mika love" (I thought it was odd she put it like that--in the US he's not yet all that well known!)--wrote today that she's finally succumbed and now "Grace Kelly" has taken over her life. :-D She went out to a piano bar yesterday where an "adorable musician with emo glasses and hobbit curls at the keyboard sightread Grace Kelly." Not a bad way to get into Mika's music!

--Jack

It was amazing. What made it the best was the fact that my cousin admitted she loves the album and sings along to it.....she and I have completely different tastes in films and music but Mika, we share a love for:wub2: She would even come with me again to see him live....so I am trying to get tickets

thats sooo awsome!!!!

wish my friends was like that =.=