Hi I am a new member

punky1989

Hi Thanks I love it here but I never know what to say and people dont answer my posts or just skip to next person it upsets me I dont really know whaqt to say I just normally reply to posts but nobody replies to me back dont know why that is
Hey Punky!:punk:

Ignore the people who ignore... they're stupid!::mad3:

That happens more often that we think around here... by people who think they're "superior":thumbdown:

But there are lovely lovely people here too! Spread the love!

xx Madalena

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Punky!:punk:

Ignore the people who ignore... they're stupid!::mad3:

That happens more often that we think around here... by people who think they're "superior":thumbdown:

But there are lovely lovely people here too! Spread the love!

xx Madalena

I totally agree with you im_stuck_in_the_middle some are so mean...:thumbdown:

Just keep posting Punky1989!:thumb_yello:

I been a fan of mika for 2 years but only started posting recently cos I felt abit wary I dont normally speak to people I dont know cos I shy but will talk alot once I comfortable with a person though

I been a fan of mika for 2 years but only started posting recently cos I felt abit wary I dont normally speak to people I dont know cos I shy but will talk alot once I comfortable with a person though

I use to feel the exact same way but its really fun now, everyone here is nice(mostly)!:bleh::thumb_yello:

I'm also like that, especially when I have to talk to people in person, but that's why I like my "internet friends" - they can't see you, they don't know you, so they can't judge you in the end :huglove:

its much more easier to talk people on internet than people as I kinda freeze in away I very chatty to my brother and support workers and people who live in my supported living we all have our own flat houses turned in flats I upstairs theres 5 of us and one flat for over night staff incase we need them but I mainly see to myself just need need with cleaning and cooking and stuff like that but if I talk to someone on phone I shaky dont know maybe it part of my aspergers a form of ausiem or something else but hate being soo shy it frustrating I was suprised how easy I spoke to mika when I met he soo lovely and asked me questions like what my favorite songs and stuff and I never hug anyone only when I upset but Mika was soo kind I didnt mind when he hug me he like big brother or something my own brother barry 34 is tall like mika but I only 5ft and look only 12 /13 it ok as I am abit young for my age but it pain when I want something dont always have id on me Catherine

its much more easier to talk people on internet than people as I kinda freeze in away I very chatty to my brother and support workers and people who live in my supported living we all have our own flat houses turned in flats I upstairs theres 5 of us and one flat for over night staff incase we need them but I mainly see to myself just need need with cleaning and cooking and stuff like that but if I talk to someone on phone I shaky dont know maybe it part of my aspergers a form of ausiem or something else but hate being soo shy it frustrating I was suprised how easy I spoke to mika when I met he soo lovely and asked me questions like what my favorite songs and stuff and I never hug anyone only when I upset but Mika was soo kind I didnt mind when he hug me he like big brother or something my own brother barry 34 is tall like mika but I only 5ft and look only 12 /13 it ok as I am abit young for my age but it pain when I want something dont always have id on me Catherine
Hey Cathreine - I'm shy too, not so much on the phone but when I'm speaking to people I don't know too well I tense up and get nervous:thumbdown:I love the Internet for that, we always have that "barrier", you know... you can talk to everyone, even if you feel you don't look your best that day :flowers2:

It's true, people with Asperger's have difficulties with relations and stuff, but don't let it stop you! I was 'diagnosed' with 'low self-esteem' in year 7 or something, but I'm OK nowI guess:thumb_yello:

You met Mika? Lucky you!

:wub2:How was it?

xx Madalena

I have had a person on here cant remember who but saying that I shouldnt post on here as nobody reads it and have a go at me as my grammer and spelling and stuff not good I spoke to mika when I met him 3rd time meeting him afew months ago he said he was disgusted and said that person horrible onhis site as he is dislexic I have mild form of dislexica too get letters wrong way round and stuff I was hurt when that person be mean to me about my grammer and spelling as I would think they would be understanding as mika has problems with dislexia and he hates bullying behavor I was bullied when I was 7 cos my mum maria died she was only 35 nearly 36 and I stopped talking for 2 years my dad had to take me out school when I was 7 and a half got a home tutor for 13 months and then got bullied at 13 so I left school for good I dont understand why people feel the need to bully a other person as I feel you have o treat people as you want to be treated which means with respect and kindness I shy til I know them well as dont want be treated harshly again so very wary til then

Mika was very kind to me and talked to me and very effectate hug me again and signed my teddy bear and t shirt I had on he signed my pink top last year and he remembered me calling him back and hugging me then he joked I would run out of clothes for him to sign which made me laugh as my support workers say it too

I have had a person on here cant remember who but saying that I shouldnt post on here as nobody reads it and have a go at me as my grammer and spelling and stuff not good I spoke to mika when I met him 3rd time meeting him afew months ago he said he was disgusted and said that person horrible and on his fan site as he is dislexic I have mild form of dislexica too get letters wrong way round and stuff I was hurt when that person be mean to me about my grammer and spelling as I would think they would be understanding as mika has problems with dislexia and he hates bullying behavor I was bullied when I was 7 cos my mum maria died she was only 35 nearly 36 and I stopped talking for 2 years my dad had to take me out school when I was 7 and a half got a home tutor for 13 months and then got bullied at 13 so I left school for good I dont understand why people feel the need to bully a other person as I feel you have o treat people as you want to be treated which means with respect and kindness I shy til I know them well as dont want be treated harshly again so very wary til then people need to be understanding about learning difficulties as it not easy it very frustrating and cant be as indepentant as I would like but I know my own mind and have a right to be on this site just as anyone else I love Mika and thats why I come on here to try make friends and talk to other fans I dont often do out alone and need support with stuff but hope to need more independant but it first time I live in own flat always lived at home with dad and miss him terribly I very close to him he brought me up on his own from I was 7 years and I always abit behind other kids as my delevoplement delay and aspergers make me younger for age even now I 19 but mentally/emotionally about 12 years old but mika is abit childish himself in a nice way I very childish still love bouncy castles love fares but not high rides love going to disneyland in paris I going again in August for 2 weeks and love toys and colourful things for my flat it covered in paintings my support worker say I talented painter and should sell them maybe in future I will but not yet too shy for that anyway I enjoy coming in this site and hope people been understanding if my grammer and spelling not good as I have learning difficulties and hope that not put people off as I very honest about things sometimes too honest for my own good but that me

Punky

punky1989

View Public Profile

Send a private message to punky1989

Find More Posts by punky1989

Add punky1989 to Your Buddy List

Today, 02:29 PM

I have had a person on here cant remember who but saying that I shouldnt post on here as nobody reads it and have a go at me as my grammer and spelling and stuff not good I spoke to mika when I met him 3rd time meeting him afew months ago he said he was disgusted and said that person horrible and on his fan site as he is dislexic I have mild form of dislexica too get letters wrong way round and stuff I was hurt when that person be mean to me about my grammer and spelling as I would think they would be understanding as mika has problems with dislexia and he hates bullying behavor I was bullied when I was 7 cos my mum maria died she was only 35 nearly 36 and I stopped talking for 2 years my dad had to take me out school when I was 7 and a half got a home tutor for 13 months and then got bullied at 13 so I left school for good I dont understand why people feel the need to bully a other person as I feel you have o treat people as you want to be treated which means with respect and kindness I shy til I know them well as dont want be treated harshly again so very wary til then people need to be understanding about learning difficulties as it not easy it very frustrating and cant be as indepentant as I would like but I know my own mind and have a right to be on this site just as anyone else I love Mika and thats why I come on here to try make friends and talk to other fans I dont often do out alone and need support with stuff but hope to need more independant but it first time I live in own flat always lived at home with dad and miss him terribly I very close to him he brought me up on his own from I was 7 years and I always abit behind other kids as my delevoplement delay and aspergers make me younger for age even now I 19 but mentally/emotionally about 12 years old but mika is abit childish himself in a nice way I very childish still love bouncy castles love fares but not high rides love going to disneyland in paris I going again in August for 2 weeks and love toys and colourful things for my flat it covered in paintings my support worker say I talented painter and should sell them maybe in future I will but not yet too shy for that anyway I enjoy coming in this site and hope people been understanding if my grammer and spelling not good as I have learning difficulties and hope that not put people off as I very honest about things sometimes too honest for my own good but that me

Punky

punky1989

View Public Profile

Hiya Catherine! I am so sorry about what you have been through. I make sure I read your posts as you are such an admirable person and I will reply when I can. Ignore those who don't reply to your posts, there are some great people on here as well who are really interested in what you have to say.

I can totally understand some of your problems that you face. I suffer from Dyspraxia and Aspergers, making it hard for me to relate to people, mostly from my own age group. I know how it feels and I love that you are honest about it! All the best with your painting, take care and know that you are a very talented girl, love Sam xoxox

I have had a person on here cant remember who but saying that I shouldnt post on here as nobody reads it and have a go at me as my grammer and spelling and stuff not good I spoke to mika when I met him 3rd time meeting him afew months ago he said he was disgusted and said that person horrible onhis site as he is dislexic I have mild form of dislexica too get letters wrong way round and stuff I was hurt when that person be mean to me about my grammer and spelling as I would think they would be understanding as mika has problems with dislexia and he hates bullying behavor I was bullied when I was 7 cos my mum maria died she was only 35 nearly 36 and I stopped talking for 2 years my dad had to take me out school when I was 7 and a half got a home tutor for 13 months and then got bullied at 13 so I left school for good I dont understand why people feel the need to bully a other person as I feel you have o treat people as you want to be treated which means with respect and kindness I shy til I know them well as dont want be treated harshly again so very wary til then

Mika was very kind to me and talked to me and very effectate hug me again and signed my teddy bear and t shirt I had on he signed my pink top last year and he remembered me calling him back and hugging me then he joked I would run out of clothes for him to sign which made me laugh as my support workers say it too

Punky

punky1989

View Public Profile

Hey Catherine!

Ignore those idiots... and those ignorant people who say stuff about your grammar - they have no idea what it's like to be dyslexic or have the problems some of us face - and after all, this is a Mika Fan Club, and not a school!:thumbdown:

I am so sorry you were bullied and lost your dad - do you have Faith, or are you religious? Sometimes it can help if you are spiritual.

I was also bullied throughout my childhood - and I had lots of learning difficulties up to year 7, so I kind of know...

Really, you do art stuff? You should definetely consider what your social worker says!!! wow!:punk:

Take Care! :huglove:

Madalena xx :flowers2:

I have dispraxia too that what I meant by delevopment delay I I got dinosed wheh I was 8 and a half and disnosed of aspergers at 11 but I was in special school from 5 years old as was abit I hyperactive and emotional and stuff but it was only a mild special school most of the other kids had dislexia or other learning problems like emotional but only mild to moderate school next door to us the kids had sever learning problems but I always spoke to them over the fence as my other older brother gerard went there as he has sever learning problems and bad form of autisem he wont speak to anyone but me even when dad was alive he told me then I told dad he wont talk to his carers or anyone else my other older brother Barry 34 who hasnt got a learning problem is great he very understanding he very protective of me as I the baby of family but he much worst now dad has died especially about boys he worry I will get taken advantage off as I young for age if a lad or man try talk to me when he take me pub he embarresses me he stands in front of me that normally stands them running he 6ft 3 very tall to me I only 5ft 1 or 2 not sure exactley but he has wavy curlish hair like mika and I love putting 2 ponies in his hair when he lets it grow like lenth of mika's when it got quite longish but he would go mad if people knew that especially his friends but I have pictures on phone he great fun though and he toke me to meet mika 3rd time and I lost him the first time I met mika my support worker claire toke me and I lost her then when barry take me 3rd I lost him Mika's man had to takee me by my hand to my brother I was happy to find brother he got hold my hand barry he do that sometimes especially if he takes me to london or birmingham he say I wander off but he walk too quick and I get distracted and stop for something and he gone but it was me that time I got excited seeing mikas people come out by the time mika came out I had totally lost barry anyway barry got me hand so I turned around to wave by and mika laughed and smiled at me I blew kiss so did he now if that been anyone else barry wouldnt been happy he terrible he thinks I cant date til I 35 or 40 he says stick to dogs and cats and my love of zoo animals especially giraffes I have a toy giraffe that goes everywhere with me especially if we out liverpool it sits in barrys car it bit big about 19 inches so I cant carry around but it travels near enough everywhere but I hope to date someday soon but too shy now

Catherine, I'm so sorry to hear you've been through all this! But I'm glad you have a caring brother.

My husband is dyslexic so i know what it means; I've got chronic health problems and faith helps me a lot.

Usually people with learning disabilities like you are very sensitive, have qualities and abilities most people don't have and are often great artists.

Life is not easy but is worth living: the most important thing is to never give up, you will have a date at the right moment with the right person, don't hurry, you're still so young!

Mika has been helping me a lot , too and I'm happy you could meet him!!

And don't worry about yr grammar and spelling, i was able to understand well what you wrote, so that's no problem at all believe me!

Feel free to post and be sure I'm glad to read you!

Take care!

Love

Marina

xxx

I have dispraxia too that what I meant by delevopment delay I I got dinosed wheh I was 8 and a half and disnosed of aspergers at 11 but I was in special school from 5 years old as was abit I hyperactive and emotional and stuff but it was only a mild special school most of the other kids had dislexia or other learning problems like emotional but only mild to moderate school next door to us the kids had sever learning problems but I always spoke to them over the fence as my other older brother gerard went there as he has sever learning problems and bad form of autisem he wont speak to anyone but me even when dad was alive he told me then I told dad he wont talk to his carers or anyone else my other older brother Barry 34 who hasnt got a learning problem is great he very understanding he very protective of me as I the baby of family but he much worst now dad has died especially about boys he worry I will get taken advantage off as I young for age if a lad or man try talk to me when he take me pub he embarresses me he stands in front of me that normally stands them running he 6ft 3 very tall to me I only 5ft 1 or 2 not sure exactley but he has wavy curlish hair like mika and I love putting 2 ponies in his hair when he lets it grow like lenth of mika's when it got quite longish but he would go mad if people knew that especially his friends but I have pictures on phone he great fun though and he toke me to meet mika 3rd time and I lost him the first time I met mika my support worker claire toke me and I lost her then when barry take me 3rd I lost him Mika's man had to takee me by my hand to my brother I was happy to find brother he got hold my hand barry he do that sometimes especially if he takes me to london or birmingham he say I wander off but he walk too quick and I get distracted and stop for something and he gone but it was me that time I got excited seeing mikas people come out by the time mika came out I had totally lost barry anyway barry got me hand so I turned around to wave by and mika laughed and smiled at me I blew kiss so did he now if that been anyone else barry wouldnt been happy he terrible he thinks I cant date til I 35 or 40 he says stick to dogs and cats and my love of zoo animals especially giraffes I have a toy giraffe that goes everywhere with me especially if we out liverpool it sits in barrys car it bit big about 19 inches so I cant carry around but it travels near enough everywhere but I hope to date someday soon but too shy now

Awww I am so happy you got to meet Mika! Your brother is a wonderful person and you are too! As Madelena said, date when you want to. Only when you're ready. Any boy would be lucky to have you, you are a courageous person with a good heart! :flowers2:

Hi Thanks for all the kind comments they mean alot and I will date as soon I ready and hope to meet mika again as soon as I know he in north west or easy to get to my brother take will take me anywhere but me when he off work or at weekends I couldnt go to the big girls shot even though I wish I was there I always dance to the video and get excited when I put it on off his dvd Barry laugh cos I copy nearly every move he do on his music videos especailly big girls, grace kelly,love today barry say I love like that little girl in grace kelly , love today when I have my hair down I hope mika has some gigs or smaller concerts again soon I dont really like the bigs ones like other bands have sometimes like westlife theyre too big and crowded mikas last year were perfect as I panic in bigger ones and barry has to lift me to see as people taller but the smaller ones I could go front so that easier and full view of mika which is the best in one early mika gig mika saw barry lift me to see him better so I could take picture and did nice smile I love his smile soo warm and gentle and honest

Hi Thanks for all the kind comments they mean alot and I will date as soon I ready and hope to meet mika again as soon as I know he in north west or easy to get to my brother take will take me anywhere but me when he off work or at weekends I couldnt go to the big girls shot even though I wish I was there I always dance to the video and get excited when I put it on off his dvd Barry laugh cos I copy nearly every move he do on his music videos especailly big girls, grace kelly,love today barry say I love like that little girl in grace kelly , love today when I have my hair down I hope mika has some gigs or smaller concerts again soon I dont really like the bigs ones like other bands have sometimes like westlife theyre too big and crowded mikas last year were perfect as I panic in bigger ones and barry has to lift me to see as people taller but the smaller ones I could go front so that easier and full view of mika which is the best in one early mika gig mika saw barry lift me to see him better so I could take picture and did nice smile I love his smile soo warm and gentle and honest

You seem such a nice person, could I possibly add you to my buddy list? I love the videos too, they make me so happy! Mika's smile is so warm, you are so right! Love to you, Sam xoxox

I hate crowded places too as people tend to knock me or dont even see me especially in asda I am little only 5ft 1 or 2 so when I sit down in asda to read the mags people nearly stand on me when brother lose me in there he looks at mag section first lol