Hi I am a new member

punky1989

Hello All I am Catherine I love Mika he's funny and very cute I love animals and and have 2 cavalier kings charles spaniel dogs ben and 12 week old puppy no name yet and three cats sophie flora and jessie I m going to mika's concert in novomber and cant wait

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello All I am Catherine I love Mika he's funny and very cute I love animals and and have 2 cavalier kings charles spaniel dogs ben and 12 week old puppy no name yet and three cats sophie flora and jessie I m going to mika's concert in novomber and cant wait

WELCOME its great fun here (even though I still get lost lol). You must be going to one of the gigs I am going to MANCHESTER :thumb_yello: I'm also going to Doncaster and Newcastle :thumb_yello: Can't wait and wish I could go to more lol.

I have a dog called Jazz (her piccy is in the pets thread bit) and my daughters got a gecko called Honey and we have many fish in our pond lol.

I am already addicted to this site its the best I found of mika's I love him and I would love to meet him he seems soo funny warm and just sooo cute its unbelievable I have mild learning diffculties I can relate to him on what he says about feeling abit of an outsider I had to leave school at 13 due to bullying as my mother died when I was 8 plus other stuff so I was taught by a home tutor. I'm in college now which is better but I look quite young and still abit childlike people think I'm about 13 I'm only 5 ft 3 and abit skinny I hope I wont need any ID at mika's concert I live with my dad and 2 older brothers and as I said in my oringinal post I have 2 dogs and 3 cats I love the cinema shopping music roller blading and collecting stuff whats everyone else's hobbies and interests Cathy.

I am already addicted to this site its the best I found of mika's I love him and I would love to meet him he seems soo funny warm and just sooo cute its unbelievable I have mild learning diffculties I can relate to him on what he says about feeling abit of an outsider I had to leave school at 13 due to bullying as my mother died when I was 8 plus other stuff so I was taught by a home tutor. I'm in college now which is better but I look quite young and still abit childlike people think I'm about 13 I'm only 5 ft 3 and abit skinny I hope I wont need any ID at mika's concert I live with my dad and 2 older brothers and as I said in my oringinal post I have 2 dogs and 3 cats I love the cinema shopping music roller blading and collecting stuff whats everyone else's hobbies and interests Cathy.

Welcome punky, you'll love it here...and when you get to meet Mika you'll see how nice and down to earth he is (I hope you do), Take Care...K

• 1 year later...

I no longer have my pets they died in our house fire we had last year in august I live in supported living and have own flat with help as my dad died in feburary this year but I getting another cavalier king charles spaniel puppy sometime in september so happy about that I will be calling him Alfie and hope to get 2 cats when he grown up just update

I no longer have my pets they died in our house fire we had last year in august I live in supported living and have own flat with help as my dad died in feburary this year but I getting another cavalier king charles spaniel puppy sometime in september so happy about that I will be calling him Alfie and hope to get 2 cats when he grown up just update

Welcome!:welcomeani:

That so sad about your parents:crybaby::emot-sad: But cool about your new dog! I have a dog shes an Australian Shepherd named Molly! And a cat named Coco!:mf_rosetinted::bleh:

Hi Thanks I love it here but I never know what to say and people dont answer my posts or just skip to next person it upsets me I dont really know whaqt to say I just normally reply to posts but nobody replies to me back dont know why that is

Oh punky, I'm so sorry to hear what happened to your pets!

I hope you didn't get hurt in the fire, and good luck with your new puppy!:wub2:

It's so sweet to hear that cats and dogs can live together in peace.

Hi Thanks I love it here but I never know what to say and people dont answer my posts or just skip to next person it upsets me I dont really know whaqt to say I just normally reply to posts but nobody replies to me back dont know why that is

Thats okay, ive had it happen to me also!!! Idk when your new you can be invisible but just keep posting. Also some threads can get kinda confusing about whats going on and whos talkin to who!:wink2::thumb_yello: