hello, i need friends!

Cranberries

hi! my names Jackie, i live somewhere over the rainbow!(australia). i'll be 13 in september!:yay:

i heard MIKA, when i saw the Grace Kelly vid on Video Hits, fell in love. people actually call it Jackie's Song, cos i love it so much. my favo MIKA song is Ring Ring.:mf_lustslow:

The Cranberries are actually my favo band(yes, bad me-:giljotiini: i know), but i do love Mika, just not as much as the Cranberries. but i stll regularly get told to shut up about MIKA.

living somewhere over the rainbow is kool, but it gets a bit much, with everyone dancing and being happy all the time. heh, i'm a depressive chick (i know! what is a depressive chick doing listening to MIKA?:yikes: ) so its like "enough with the joyfullness! what does a girl have to do to get a bit of misery around here?!?!"

i sound like an absolute idiot don't i.:punk: heh, sorry...

xxxx Jackie:starwars:

yes i leke emoticons.. hope its not to annoying, but they were made to be used, so why not use them??:groupwave:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya :) welcome to the club :punk:

I can be your friend :)

I think Cranberries are cool. Well, I've only heard Zombie and Dreams, though :P

but I like those songs :)

I actually have a Cranberries album, too. It was my sisters' and she left it here.. o.O I have never listened to it, though... Maybe I should? :P I think the album's name is.. hm. *thinks* something with "arguing"

:lol3:

Welcome Jackie, I can totally understand why a depressive chick would listen to Mika, I think his lyrics can be quite dark when you actually properly listen to them.

I don't really know anything about The Cranberries, But you are welcome to send me a PM with some links and what have you's about them as I am always looking for new things to be obsessed with!.

Aaaand Emoticons are awesome:thumb_yello:

oh.. good. so i dont have to worry the do i?? what do you mean by working backwards??:blink:

Posting in other forums (Mika is he a man or woman) and then introducing yourself....:roftl:

Steph

thanks!!

Akim

i see, i only aade a few posts, and i stand by my case!(in the man or woman thread.)

tantastic

that album title would be No Need To Argue. yes listen to it, it will do you a world of good! all the song rock!!

giftedandchallenged

yes, his lyrics can be quite depressing. i cry everytime i listen to Happy Ending, and as i listen to it a million times everyday, i cry a lot.

if you want links for teh Cranberries there is teh ultimate Cran-fan destination:

http://www.zombieguide.com, i go on these forums.

try googling them and seeing what come up!

thanx people!!

xoxoxJackie

hi! my names Jackie, i live somewhere over the rainbow!(australia). i'll be 13 in september!

i heard MIKA, when i saw the Grace Kelly vid on Video Hits, fell in love. people actually call it Jackie's Song, cos i love it so much. my favo MIKA song is Ring Ring

The Cranberries are actually my favo band(yes, bad me i know), but i do love Mika, just not as much as the Cranberries. but i stll regularly get told to shut up about MIKA.

living somewhere over the rainbow is kool, but it gets a bit much, with everyone dancing and being happy all the time. heh, i'm a depressive chick (i know! what is a depressive chick doing listening to MIKA?:yikes: ) so its like "enough with the joyfullness! what does a girl have to do to get a bit of misery around here?!?!"

i sound like an absolute idiot don't i. heh, sorry...

xxxx Jackie:starwars:

yes i leke emoticons.. hope its not to annoying, but they were made to be used, so why not use them??:groupwave:

Hello :biggrin2:

Welcome to the MFC

:roftl: And you used my favourite emoticon :groupwave:

x