"We Are Golden" played at Teen Choice Awards!

DS Nightly

I didn't watch the whole award show, but at the end, the credit music was the instrumental to "We Are GOlden"...not sure if they used it throughout the show. If they did, it would have been wonderful promo (shame it's not on Itunes yet :( ). The TCA have always been nice to Mika. :)

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just did a quick search on youtube for anyone who wants to know how it was used.

The opening titles from 1:19 onwards with some vocals.

The end credits from about 3 minutes on wards.

Not sure how long they'll allow these videos on youtube though.

I think it's pretty damn amazing that they used Mika's new single! I mean, it's not even released yet ANYWHERE worldwide and AMERICA are already using it on a famous awards show. That's incredible, and I'm very proud of Mika :wub2:

I watched the Teen Choice Awards and went insane when I heard WAG at the intro! They actually played the instrumental version at least 10 times throughout the show. They played it as the transition to go into commercial and when they returned from commercial. Loved every second of it! Very proud of Mx!!! :) And yes, it's true, the Teen Choice Awards has always been very friendly to Mika himself. :)

yeah I was sitting there and then WAG came on and kinda screamed and everyone looked at me like I went insane :naughty: but I never really hear Mika here...so it was cool to see that he is being noticed in the usa too :biggrin2:

I watched the Teen Choice Awards and went insane when I heard WAG at the intro! They actually played the instrumental version at least 10 times throughout the show. They played it as the transition to go into commercial and when they returned from commercial. Loved every second of it! Very proud of Mx!!! :) And yes, it's true, the Teen Choice Awards has always been very friendly to Mika himself. :)

really? :blink: what the Teen have done to him before??

:wub2:awwwwwwww:wub2: :wub2::wub2:

I heard it as well. I was with HollyD and her children. I heard it first and then I told her to quiet and the we both saw his name at the credits part. We both screamed soo loud at the hotel :naughty::naughty:lol

• 2 months later...