MIKA in Salt Lake City, UT -- In the Venue

dcdeb

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ahhh. me and my mom are talking about how fate is putting everything together XD we're cool.

but ya. is he flying or driving here?

i'm way to excited. i should stop talking about it. lol. but i just cant. i dont think i'll be able to sleep tonight.

Hey girls! The mom of the group has been out shopping for a shirt... I can't decide though. I am NOT a shopper, where did my shopping gene go? SO, Char has not gotten on yet. Where are you Char?

About the End, we are still trying to win tickets too! No luck though. :( I think they said the performance will be at 4:00 at In the Venue! I am hoping that if we are there they will let us go in! Not Parker (1019) Your right, all he talks about is himself and he talks too much! lol Parker hasn't even played one Mika song... So, maybe Mika people will let us in!

Hey girls! The mom of the group has been out shopping for a shirt... I can't decide though. I am NOT a shopper, where did my shopping gene go? SO, Char has not gotten on yet. Where are you Char?

About the End, we are still trying to win tickets too! No luck though. :( I think they said the performance will be at 4:00 at In the Venue! I am hoping that if we are there they will let us go in! Not Parker (1019) Your right, all he talks about is himself and he talks too much! lol Parker hasn't even played one Mika song... So, maybe Mika people will let us in!

wait wait wait they're getting a performance? oh gosh. i'm going to be spending my whole day in front of in the venue XP gosh. i'm so excited!

hmm. i'm not much of a fan of shopping...so i cant really help there :P

he's driving!?!?! crazy.

looking at his tour dates and realizing that my day is almost here and will soon be over makes me sad :(

yes i want to get on stage too! i'm so excited to see how everything's gonig to pan out!!!

are we all going to meet up there? lol

Hillary? right - Yes, he is doing a little performance. Probably like a sound check, but then the radio station said they will let people ask questions, take pictures and so on! Yes, I am a little worried since we can't win/get tickets. Again, hopefully Char and I can beg someone with Mika to let us in! I don't want to even deal with the radio station if I don't have too!

Ugh! I missed all the conversations tonight. Darnit. I had to go to my Mum's to drop off the dogs. Can y'all believe that I'll be there tomorrow night? I still can't believe it. Well, it's almost 11pm here and I'm not packed yet. Of course, it's a short trip. As long as I bring something to wear, should be fine. :naughty:

Hmm, sounds like a lot is being planned and the MFC is being left out. :thumbdown: Oh, heck, we'll change that. :thumb_yello:

See y'all soon. :wub2:

Yeah Char, glad to see you are okay! I know, we will have to see what we can do..I'm willing to for the extra time! I do have to go to bed now too. I hope not to get a little blister from where I am holding the scissors to cut out hearts, lol! Again, worth it!

OH, you are still here!! HEY!! Yeah, I was just looking at the hearts and thinking...I better get those in the suitcase now. I would be some bummed, after cutting all those out, to leave them behind.

I keep feeling like something great is going to happen. I never set my expectations too high; however, something just feels RIGHT about this weekend. :thumb_yello: