Sam Beeton - The next big thing!

sariflor

The other day I had the pleasure of seeing this up and coming singer songwriter live, in an acoustic gig (Mencap Little Noise sessions) at the amazing Union Chapel in London, and I was really bowled over.

I absolutely loved this guy's voice, he plays guitar really well, has a lot of feeling, and just seems generally really lovely.

So I thought I'd make a thread for him to spread the love a litte.....I am in the process of uploading the vids I took of his performance and will post them once they are up, but in the meantime here is his myspace and his site:

http://www.sambeeton.com/

http://www.myspace.com/sambeeton

I hope that you like him!

A few of us (the ones who went to see the gig) are already in love with the guy :wub2:

Check him out in the meantime:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Vgq09mDNCpg

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xcfQR6zTLSw

Edited by sariflor

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

I love him. And I knew I would before we went:naughty:

n548905297_4902302_1701.jpg

I was one of the few people actually singing along :P

I knew your pic would come up, :lmao: VERY cute!

Yes, so did I , cause I spent ages on his myspace page before the gig LOVING it, so I was very excited about him already before the gig.

He's great

Here another bit

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7YdG9zxTChQ

Did you record Bust it Out, Bust it Loose? "waiting for Katy Perryand waiting for James Morrison....and Lemarrrrr who was the supriseee" :naughty:

I recorded them all, don' you know me by now? :roftl:. I don't cart around 8 gb memory cards for nothing!!

Yeah that was hilarious!!! He's just so natural and cute, haha!

I always like getting tips from MFC. He looks very interesting!

Seriously, wait til you've seen the clips BS, he's fantastic!

I recorded them all, don' you know me by now? :roftl:. I don't cart around 8 gb memory cards for nothing!!

Yeah that was hilarious!!! He's just so natural and cute, haha!

Seriously, wait til you've seen the clips BS, he's fantastic!

Yay. I didn't film him because they told us we weren't allowed to film and I didn't want to get my camera confiscated before Katy came on.

Yay. I didn't film him because they told us we weren't allowed to film and I didn't want to get my camera confiscated before Katy came on.

They told you that?? :boxed: I was wondering if that was the case, so I kept a low profile, cause I saw the way one of the security guys was glaring at people.......But I really wanted to get him!

Hmm...After my Bryan Adams vid fiasco (I got a mesg from youube saying they had disabled them cause Adams Communications INC had said that I was infringing in their copyright bla bla) I am a bit paranoid about this, you reckon I should edit the vids to take off the little noise tags??

They told you that?? :boxed: I was wondering if that was the case, so I kept a low profile, cause I saw the way one of the security guys was glaring at people.......But I really wanted to get him!

Hmm...After my Bryan Adams vid fiasco (I got a mesg from youube saying they had disabled them cause Adams Communications INC had said that I was infringing in their copyright bla bla) I am a bit paranoid about this, you reckon I should edit the vids to take off the little noise tags??

Really?! Pft. I think you should be okay with this one...it's up to you though!

ooooh good thread :wub2: I was waiting for this :mf_lustslow:

I so want to see him again.. but he is supporting a band til december.. so maybe next year :blush-anim-cl:

@Jennies pic: am I the only one or does he look super hot in that pic ??? I almost faint everytime I see it :mf_lustslow::naughty:

Did you record Bust it Out, Bust it Loose? "waiting for Katy Perryand waiting for James Morrison....and Lemarrrrr who was the supriseee" :naughty:

hahha I loved that !!!! Made me laugh !! :roftl:

*goes to watch the videos now.. is prepared to faint*

Oh and Jennie remember when you needed to show me how to zoom in on pics on your camera?? haha that was because I wanted to see his face ^^

Edited by violetsky

I LOVE SAM BEETON and I have for quite some time now.

What You Look For peaked at no. 41 in the UK chart and because of that his album (No Definite Answer) which was due for release on October the 6th is now being released in January.

A follow up single is beign released shortly after Christmas.

I'm going to see him on Wednesday (as a support act for Scouting for Girls.)

I LOVE YOU SAM!!

Edited by mikas-rainbow

I LOVE SAM BEETON and I have for quite some time now.

What You Look For peaked at no. 41 in the UK chart and because of that his album (No Definite Answer) which was due for release on October the 6th is now being released in January.

A follow up single is beign released shortly after Christmas.

I'm going to see him on Wednesday (as a support act for Scouting for Girls.)

I LOVE YOU SAM!!

I'm officially jealous ! But I don't know the Scouting girls.. and the tickets are quite expensive...and maybe sold out.. I don't know )

I'm officially jealous ! But I don't know the Scouting girls.. and the tickets are quite expensive...and maybe sold out.. I don't know )

Yes, most of the England concerts are past now sadly, but the Glasgow Academy one is on Wednesday (the one I'm going to see.)

He was featured in one of my magazines (Sugar) a while back! I tore it out and stuck it on my collage wall!