Mika's doubles!

Mjappie

Ok guys and girls,

I don't know if this 'game' has ever been posted before in another thread. If so, I apologise and moderators may close this thread.

But if not, then let me explain this game. There are so many pics with Mika, it's just incredible. They are all made by paparazzi, which, of course, is a very stupid thing. No one likes to be interrupted while having a private moment. Anyway. I received this letter from the only and only king MIKA yesterday. He asked us, ALL OF THE MFC MEMBERS, to try to copy him!

So this is the purpose:

We look up one picture of the Mikster where he looks retarted, angry, funny, or whatever emotion or moment it is, and we take a photo of ourselves, and try to act like the perfect double! And of course, Mika also wrote down he wanted the members to request different pictures. So, when you've posted your pictures, you may ask the next member to post a picture where Mika looks silly, and the member, of course, as well.

THE LETTER:

Dear Mjappie and other MFC members,

I am kinda stuck in the middle, because something terrible happened the other day. The boys who know too much, by that I mean the paparazzi, are always following me. First, to shake them off, I tried to be Freddy... But it didn't help at all! Even my immitation of Grace Kelly didn't help me a bit. Is it just my interpretation, or are they always looking for some more love today?! I don't know what it is, but I don't want to blame it on the girls. Not even the big girls, who are always beautiful, aren't the reason to this madness.

That is why, I, Mika Penniman, are asking you MFC members, to help me out!

I want you to convince the paparazzi that I am somewhere around, while it is actually one of you! This would mean pretty much to me, because this will make planning gigs much easier. I hope you all understand my trouble and help me out. Don't be shy or insecure, just take a picture and I'm sure I'll love them all! I hope you can all give it a happy ending!

With much love,

Mika Penniman

And I do hope of course you know this is all made up by me, alright? :teehee:

I hope you will enjoy the game!

I'll start :biggrin2:!

----------------------------------------

file.php?n=1722&w=o

dsc01118jae.jpg

So... next member must found a picture with Mika sticking his tongue out!

Edited by Mjappie

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys and girls,

I don't know if this 'game' has ever been posted before in another thread. If so, I apologise and moderators may close this thread.

But if not, then let me explain this game. There are so many pics with Mika, it's just incredible. They are all made by paparazzi, which, of course, is a very stupid thing. No one likes to be interrupted while having a private moment. Anyway. I received this letter from the only and only king MIKA yesterday. He asked us, ALL OF THE MFC MEMBERS, to try to copy him!

So this is the purpose:

We look up one picture of the Mikster where he looks retarted, angry, funny, or whatever emotion or moment it is, and we take a photo of ourselves, and try to act like the perfect double! And of course, Mika also wrote down he wanted the members to request different pictures. So, when you've posted your pictures, you may ask the next member to post a picture where Mika looks silly, and the member, of course, as well.

THE LETTER:

Dear Mjappie and other MFC members,

I am kinda stuck in the middle, because something terrible happened the other day. The boys who know too much, by that I mean the paparazzi, are always following me. First, to shake them off, I tried to be Freddy... But it didn't help at all! Even my immitation of Grace Kelly didn't help me a bit. Is it just my interpretation, or are they always looking for some more love today?! I don't know what it is, but I don't want to blame it on the girls. Not even the big girls, who are always beautiful, aren't the reason to this madness.

That is why, I, Mika Penniman, are asking you MFC members, to help me out!

I want you to convince the paparazzi that I am somewhere around, while it is actually one of you! This would mean pretty much to me, because this will make planning gigs much easier. I hope you all understand my trouble and help me out. Don't be shy or insecure, just take a picture and I'm sure I'll love them all! I hope you can all give it a happy ending!

With much love,

Mika Penniman

And I do hope of course you know this is all made up by me, alright? :teehee:

I hope you will enjoy the game!

I'll start :biggrin2:!

----------------------------------------

file.php?n=1722&w=o

dsc01118jae.jpg

So... next member must found a picture with Mika sticking his tongue out!

You have lovely thought up. I only thought, that I need to leave club on couple of days to cease to grumble). But your theme is kind, really kind and interesting. And light. Valid:wub2:

• 2 weeks later...
:naughty: i bet you had fun doing it too

You don't even know! I did it with one of my best friends, and after the shoot we just dumped paint on ourselves. I honestly got it in my mouth, rubbed it all over my body. We just unscrewed the paint bottles and squeezed it out.

And filmed some for my WAG video. :teehee:

IT WAS FANTASTIC!

wow. I love it!

Thanks! :wub2:

You don't even know! I did it with one of my best friends, and after the shoot we just dumped paint on ourselves. I honestly got it in my mouth, rubbed it all over my body. We just unscrewed the paint bottles and squeezed it out.

And filmed some for my WAG video. :teehee:

IT WAS FANTASTIC!

Thanks! :wub2:

can't wait to see it then! :naughty: