Mika Piano Tutorials!!!!

Zak110695

MIKA PIANO TUTORIALS

Below are some tutorials for those of you who want to learn how to play some Mika songs on piano:

:Update:The following videos are no longer available. I will try and find replacements ASAP.

I See You

Touches You

We Are Golden

Blame It On The Girls

Rain

Hope you enjoy!

--------------------

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey guys, although i love fipi, tutorials i couldn't help but notice that he hasn't done the middle of the song, i was just wondering if anyone knew the chords ???

this is the bit i'm talking about it's between 2:27 and 2:41 ... hope it helps !!! :)

• 7 months later...

Hi guys ! I new here ... and have i little problem. I want to play on piano Mika - i see you. Because my girl love it ... she crazy about Mika. And i want to make surprise for her. So some1 can help me with notes or something ? those piano tutorials are private so i can't see them. What should I do ? :blush-anim-cl:

Hi guys ! I new here ... and have i little problem. I want to play on piano Mika - i see you. Because my girl love it ... she crazy about Mika. And i want to make surprise for her. So some1 can help me with notes or something ? those piano tutorials are private so i can't see them. What should I do ? :blush-anim-cl:

Hi Robert!

Welcome to the MFC!

That is sooo sweet of you:wub2:

(Are you sure she isn't a member and she doesn't read this thread?:wink2:)

MIKA PIANO TUTORIALS

Below are some tutorials for those of you who want to learn how to play some Mika songs on piano:

I See You

Touches You

We Are Golden

Blame It On The Girls

Rain

Hope you enjoy!

--------------------

Apparently the videos are private. Thay are for me anyway. I can't see them. I'm not a good pianist, but I enjoy seeing how the songs are played.

Archived