The Rising Star

ängi

I bet, most of you don't know what I'm talkin' about . =) Since few days ago I posted something to Gasmic thread about it so.. I'll copy that text here again.

"Hmm.. Well.. I'm tellin' ya, my english may not be good enough, so I hope you'll understand. So.. Yesterday when I was at school, I heard that some other school will organize some.. Event Which is called "Rising Star" where you have to be like your favourite artist.. So my classmate asked me like.. " Heeey.. Don't you wanna be Mika????" I was like.. WHAT?! =D So.. Next week first round will be there.. And I'll be Mika.. =D I don't have to sing.. The song will play and I just gotta move my lips and act and dance like Mika.. I can do this.. I already know what I'll wear.. I have white skinny jeans.. Shoes.. Mm.. Shirt with "long tail" and my friend will borrow me this hat you know So.. I'll buy some shiny stuff for my shoes and I'll do curls (I have long blond hair=D) and I'll color them with a colorhairspray.. And my best friend will be iMMa "

So.. I'm preparin everyday for it. :wink2:

Foto0312.jpg

Maybe it looks weird.. But... He has shiny shoes, right? So, I gotta have these too.. It's just one side of it.. =) So. Next friday is the competition and then I can post more pics, if you are interested. =)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey dear!!! :huglove:

I'm waiting for the other pics here!!!! :biggrin2:

Especially I'm curious about the tailed t-shirt... (and yes I'm gonna steal the idea:roftl::roftl:)

Heeey :wink2:

Well.. I'm waiting too.. =D And I'm curious about this shirt too... =D Just. It's like .. different colour 'n' stuff.. =) And I'm pretty sure that you're going to steal this idea =D

It sound really fun, I wish you good luck!:wub2:

Please post pictures and tell us how it went!:thumb_yello:

It will be fun.. :wink2: no doubt but of course I'll post pics here : )

I didn't know any schools here in Estonia do these kind of things anymore:mf_rosetinted: It sounds interesting. I'm also waiting for the pics and maybe a video:naughty::teehee:

Oh.. You live here in Estonia.. In Tallinn? :wink2: But yeah.. It's so cool..

Oh.. And Btw.. Just in case.. I think I haven't told yet the song what I'm going to simulate..

It's One Foot Boy!!!!

Oh.. You live here in Estonia.. In Tallinn? :wink2: But yeah.. It's so cool..

Oh.. And Btw.. Just in case.. I think I haven't told yet the song what I'm going to simulate..

It's One Foot Boy!!!!

In Võru/Tartu. Far away from everywhere.

One foot boy is amazing:teehee:

In Võru/Tartu. Far away from everywhere.

One foot boy is amazing:teehee:

It's so cool to get know people , who live in the same country with me u know :das: Next time Mika comes here, we will meet :wink2:

the competition is SOON!!!!

I bet, most of you don't know what I'm talkin' about . =) Since few days ago I posted something to Gasmic thread about it so.. I'll copy that text here again.

"Hmm.. Well.. I'm tellin' ya, my english may not be good enough, so I hope you'll understand. So.. Yesterday when I was at school, I heard that some other school will organize some.. Event Which is called "Rising Star" where you have to be like your favourite artist.. So my classmate asked me like.. " Heeey.. Don't you wanna be Mika????" I was like.. WHAT?! =D So.. Next week first round will be there.. And I'll be Mika.. =D I don't have to sing.. The song will play and I just gotta move my lips and act and dance like Mika.. I can do this.. I already know what I'll wear.. I have white skinny jeans.. Shoes.. Mm.. Shirt with "long tail" and my friend will borrow me this hat you know So.. I'll buy some shiny stuff for my shoes and I'll do curls (I have long blond hair=D) and I'll color them with a colorhairspray.. And my best friend will be iMMa "

So.. I'm preparin everyday for it. :wink2:

Foto0312.jpg

Maybe it looks weird.. But... He has shiny shoes, right? So, I gotta have these too.. It's just one side of it.. =) So. Next friday is the competition and then I can post more pics, if you are interested. =)

good luck hun... :huglove:

I think you CAN!!!

:wink2:

good luck hun... :huglove:

I think you CAN!!!

:wink2:

thanks :wink2: well.. This stuff is on this friday.. BUT.. I had some idea that.. Ww should have the whole band.. BUT.. Where I get those people in some days.. And I think I'll change the song.. I GUESS that I'll take Grace Kelly..

Archived