My Suspicions were correct...NOT CUSTOM MADE DRAWERS

Suzy

The original "Grey Boxer"/Briefs that were all the hype at one time are not custom made as I suspected!

When I first watched MIKA at the MOD Club in Toronto (March 21st) I was front and center and noticed the word "GAP" on his grey waistband! And I did post this somewhere...

So although this is a silly thread to start I just want all to know, for the record... that I WAS CORRECT! :toot:The proof is below (Thank yo missyh for the pic taken at the TBA Manchester Gig) :

gap.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ROFL what a picture!

Maybe GAP customises them for him :roftl:

but i recall him having underwear that said "MFC" too.

Maybe they're not ALL custom made, just a select few!

Caz - loving your avatar - you'r a pretty girl!

Lol he's such a joker..it's sorta hard to tell when he's joking sometimes.:wub2:

and lol i had to look pretty hard to see GAP.

i think he gets some custom made, prob not all.

or as caz said, prob gap custom makes his :naughty::roftl:

yeah i looked like a right goon trying to search for the word "GAP" rofl took me a while as well! xDDD

Suzy, you must have been staring REALLY HARD to see that! I wonder why you were viewing that area? What is possibly so interesting there? :naughty::wink2:

yeah i looked like a right goon trying to search for the word "GAP" rofl took me a while as well! xDDD

Suzy, you must have been staring REALLY HARD to see that! I wonder why you were viewing that area? What is possibly so interesting there? :naughty::wink2:

I plead the 5th.... :blink:

The original "Grey Boxer"/Briefs that were all the hype at one time are not custom made as I suspected!

When I first watched MIKA at the MOD Club in Toronto (March 21st) I was front and center and noticed the word "GAP" on his grey waistband! And I did post this somewhere...

So although this is a silly thread to start I just want all to know, for the record... that I WAS CORRECT! :toot:The proof is below (Thank yo missyh for the pic taken at the TBA Manchester Gig) :

gap.jpg

I would like to slip my hand under his shirt......mmmmhmm :blush-anim-cl:

Okay...now I know what I was looking for that was sooooo interesting.

There's speculation out there...that...well - Can you keep a secret?

*looks around to make sure no one listening except for the 5000+ MFC members*

MIKA's left hand is missing an index finger. Take a look again. He was enjoying chicken without a knife and fork and bit it off in all the excitement of fantastic chicken! :roftl:

ROFL what a picture!

Maybe GAP customises them for him :roftl:

but i recall him having underwear that said "MFC" too.

Maybe they're not ALL custom made, just a select few!

...or maybe that statement belongs to the 'John Travolta Airlines category' :roftl: