• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sara101

• Reni

• CaroLollipop

• Shaza!

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sara, thanks for open this new special Uzzo-thread.

I think it´s more clearly here as in the other thread..:thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: i hope there won't be too much... you know, what we want to avoid:sneaky2: :blush-anim-cl:

:blink: I AM DEF. AN UZZO innocent ...... :blink: .... but don't let that stop you from telling me .... what Uzzo means ..... :wink2::naughty:

i'm always a bit afraid to tell that to new poeple, some of them don't really find it funny or are offended(then sorry if you are:()... but uzzo is the name we gave to mika's third leg.... :bleh::wink2:

i'm always a bit afraid to tell that to new poeple, some of them don't really find it funny or are offended(then sorry if you are:()... but uzzo is the name we gave to mika's third leg.... :bleh::wink2:

Okay........... um....... thank you?? I guess! Is t supposed to seem dirty, or what??:blink:

I am really confused! I don't know what Uzzo means, and if it's dirty, then you probably wont tell me, right?? But please try to clue me in :biggrin2:

really we don't talk about sex, even if the subject is... anyway whwn we talk about him it's more like a '' personnage''

we're not vulgar or ... you know:blush-anim-cl: :thumb_yello::naughty:

really we don't talk about sex, even if the subject is... anyway whwn we talk about him it's more like a '' personnage''

we're not vulgar or ... you know:blush-anim-cl: :thumb_yello::naughty:

OKAY! good! I was like, ummm, I thought we RESPECT Mika!!! Anyways, thankyou! :biggrin2: