• sara101

• Reni

• CaroLollipop

• Shaza!

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol! xD yeah that's right , or i'll send my 10 year old sister on them :roftl:

ohhh, that's a threat! is she a vicious little one? :naughty:

yes, i'm the only one who can??? that's strange no :roftl: or maybe i do... and i don't know it:blink: :naughty:

yeahh.. that's it! you do and you don't know it :thumb_yello: you had to find out someway dear! :naughty:

ohhh, that's a threat! is she a vicious little one? :naughty:

yeahh.. that's it! you do and you don't know it :thumb_yello: you had to find out someway dear! :naughty:

really, then i'm not a goddess???:sneaky2::thumbdown::naughty: :naughty:

of course you're still a goddess! having chickenish desires doesn't make you any less of a goddess than you already are! it's a natural thing you know! :naughty:

haaaaaaa, ok then, i'll try to have chickenish desires, but i can't guarantee i'll be able :wink2::biggrin2::naughty:

yes! lol to be honest ......i spend most of my life on MFC :naughty: it's pathetic I know....but nothing happens in my life lol

haha! its all coming out now! :naughty:

same here! i dont go anywhere else anymore :bleh: :bleh: this is the only place worthy of my time at 3am!

yes! lol to be honest ......i spend most of my life on MFC :naughty: it's pathetic I know....but nothing happens in my life lol

no it's not!! it's summer and you spend your time like you want, if you want to relax and talk about mika... i don't see what's pathetic

:wink2::biggrin2:

haha! its all coming out now! :naughty:

same here! i dont go anywhere else anymore :bleh: :bleh: this is the only place worthy of my time at 3am!

lol! same here :naughty: does tis mean I get to ask someone truth or dare now? ok! woop ! everyone here is playing truth or dare ? right ? :biggrin2: SARA! :naughty: truth or dare?

:roftl: :roftl: i know but it was innoffencive, i never think of mika in that way:wink2:

but look what it turned into! i now can't even say the word, i have to put a * in there! :bleh: how did it turn into that actually? im not entirely up-to-date!