• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sara101

• Reni

• CaroLollipop

• Shaza!

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl: :roftl: really i'm a bit afraid of mika's reaction sometimes:blink: :shocked:

:roftl: :roftl: I almost hope he hears about it, because I would love to see his reaction. There's the obvious (angry or shocked) or the one that is more in character with Mika's personality. (amused and laughing)

I like to think that he'd think it's hilarious, but you never know.....men can be sensitive about discussion of their package.

:roftl: :roftl: I almost hope he hears about it, because I would love to see his reaction. There's the obvious (angry or shocked) or the one that is more in character with Mika's personality. (amused and laughing)

I like to think that he'd think it's hilarious, but you never know.....men can be sensitive about discussion of their package.

yeah, I feel a bit bad about it...:( I don't want to touch his sensitive... HEY don't think i'm talking about:blink: ... anyway you know what I mean:sneaky2:

yeah, I feel a bit bad about it...:( I don't want to touch his sensitive... HEY don't think i'm talking about:blink: ... anyway you know what I mean:sneaky2:

Mika is a nice guy. If he doesn't agree with all this he has only to say it to us himself. And i don't care of what the other people can think about it!

That's my opinion :mf_rosetinted:

Mika is a nice guy. If he doesn't agree with all this he has only to say it to us himself. And i don't care of what the other people can think about it!

That's my opinion :mf_rosetinted:

:thumb_yello: good thing carolo:naughty: , i completely agree

but i don't want to seems vulgar... cause i'm not

we do that and we respect mika, if he don't want, one day we'll know, but i would like to have his opinion before, cause if he don't want, and discover it, everybody will know about uzzo already, and i'm afraid it can touch him :(

i don't want to create a sort of '' bad impact'' i don't know if i'm clear, but anyway, what i want to say is if it can hurt or upset mika... then i'll surely stop all of it, and try to erase all of uzzo.

until now it's not something wrong, but we can't let this going too far.

Nice thread name :biggrin2:

thank you

Where's the fun here?? :sad:

It is because of this stupid story? (if you know what i'm talking about) :thumbdown:

yeah i agree, it's sad:( but we can still have fun:bleh:

Which stupid story?

it's hard to explain, but it's all about ''should we talk about uzzo or not'' some of the members don't want... and they say mika wouldn't like this...:(

that's why it's now complicated, we must decide if we stop or not to talk about him.