The Gwen Stefani thread

Sarah_loves_mika

All those in favour of Miss Stefani, say I! :thumb_yello:

I think she's awesome. I used to love her in No Doubt, and even when she moved away from the band in a totally new direction.

She's really original and cool, but has anyone noticed how awesome she looks in EVERYTHING she wears??? I mean, she never has a fashion mistake. Most of those clothes she wears i would look like a complete numpty in, but she always carries it off.

And can you imagine, a Gwen Stefani-Mika duet??? :naughty::thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Has anyone seen her in concert?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All those in favour of Miss Stefani, say I! :thumb_yello:

I think she's awesome. I used to love her in No Doubt, and even when she moved away from the band in a totally new direction.

She's really original and cool, but has anyone noticed how awesome she looks in EVERYTHING she wears??? I mean, she never has a fashion mistake. Most of those clothes she wears i would look like a complete numpty in, but she always carries it off.

And can you imagine, a Gwen Stefani-Mika duet??? :naughty::thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Has anyone seen her in concert?

I !!!!! , I know like I start thinkign what if someother girl wear that I dont think they can pull that off I know I love so bad no doubt and her solo albums are so awsome I went to see her live and she went insane and like went to the uper part of the arena I saw her like 3 rows down I was yelling soo bad and excited , she sang all the cool song over there !! heres the video

I didnt record it but I was in the area when Gwen was !!!! :punk::mf_lustslow:

I !!!!! , I know like I start thinkign what if someother girl wear that I dont think they can pull that off I know I love so bad no doubt and her solo albums are so awsome I went to see her live and she went insane and like went to the uper part of the arena I saw her like 3 rows down I was yelling soo bad and excited , she sang all the cool song over there !! heres the video
I didnt record it but I was in the area when Gwen was !!!! :punk::mf_lustslow:

Wow that's so cool!!

Looks like just you and me care about this thread. :naughty::thumb_yello:

Let's unite. hehe.

You're so lucky to have seen her. I really want to, but i've not been able too. I wanna be one of those Japanese girls who goes everywhere with her!! But im not Japanese :tears:

Wow that's so cool!!

Looks like just you and me care about this thread. :naughty::thumb_yello:

Let's unite. hehe.

You're so lucky to have seen her. I really want to, but i've not been able too. I wanna be one of those Japanese girls who goes everywhere with her!! But im not Japanese :tears:

Yeah neither do I , I remember I saw the Harajuku Girls like I was going to theese mall with my friends and like in front og the mall there was this hotel and So my mom was droping me off and I was OMG !!! The Harajuku Girls !!!! :biggrin2:

Yeah neither do I , I remember I saw the Harajuku Girls like I was going to theese mall with my friends and like in front og the mall there was this hotel and So my mom was droping me off and I was OMG !!! The Harajuku Girls !!!! :biggrin2:

That's their name! I forgot what they were called. :doh:

Yeah. I really wanna be a Harajuku girl.

I love LAMB. That was an awesome album. But, she called her clothing range LAMB too so its confusing! Gah!

What's your fave Gwen song then? :bleh:

Did somebody say "Gwen Stefani"? What can I say? She's one of my biggest obsessions (just search my posts for reasons why..haha)

I love her as an artist and admire her as a person...been a huge fan since 1995 when I discovered No Doubt. I *cannot* wait until the new ND record/tour. I will be in heaven. I plan to go see numerous shows during the tour. Travelling is no biggie for me when it comes to the musicians that I love. :)

I saw Gwen twice this summer (and had previously seen her on her Harajuku Lovers tour in '05 and had seen No Doubt in '04).

By far, the best performance for me was when I saw her in Omaha. I was on the front row and I had made her a gift. During the encore I called out to her when she came to my side. I was yelling "Gwen! this is for you!" She came over with a look on her face that said "What is that?" She reached out and grabbed it from me, looked at it and said "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh....it's gorrrrgeeeeeouuuuusssss!" I told her again that it was for her and that I made it. She then turned to walk away, but before she did she turned back around and smiled at me. :) Gosh, I get goosebumps again just thinking about it! That moment completely made my life.

LAMB is my favorite clothing line. I love how it makes me feel. Harajuku Lovers is great too and I'm happy to own pieces from that line too. :)

By the way, I am actually writing a paper about Gwen and LAMB right now for my fashion class. Go figure that I would see this topic now. :)

PS. Gwen is MY homegirl!!!

Did somebody say "Gwen Stefani"? What can I say? She's one of my biggest obsessions (just search my posts for reasons why..haha)

I love her as an artist and admire her as a person...been a huge fan since 1996 when I discovered No Doubt. I *cannot* wait until the new ND record/tour. I will be in heaven. I plan to go see numerous shows during the tour. Travelling is no biggie for me when it comes to the musicians that I love. :)

I saw Gwen twice this summer (and had previously seen her on her Harajuku Lovers tour in '05 and had seen No Doubt in '04).

By far, the best performance for me was when I saw her in Omaha. I was on the front row and I had made her a gift. During the encore I called out to her when she came to my side. I was yelling "Gwen! this is for you!" She came over with a look on her face that said "What is that?" She reached out and grabbed it from me, looked at it and said "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh....it's gorrrrgeeeeeouuuuusssss!" I told her again that it was for her and that I made it. She then turned to walk away, but before she did she turned back around and smiled at me. :) Gosh, I get goosebumps again just thinking about it! That moment completely made my life.

LAMB is my favorite clothing line. I love how it makes me feel. Harajuku Lovers is great too and I'm happy to own pieces from that line too. :)

By the way, I am actually writing a paper about Gwen and LAMB right now for my fashion class. Go figure that I would see this topic now. :)

PS. Gwen is MY homegirl!!!

Woo! Oh my gosh, you are so lucky. I mean it.

I so badly wanna see her in concert, she's so good!

And you're lucky to have stuff from the clothing line too. I can't find it anywhere in England. hmm.

Well, im off to the states next year so ill have to pick some up. The only clothing lines we have here is like Kate Moss for Topshop (which, is way overpriced).

All those in favour of Miss Stefani, say I!

And can you imagine, a Gwen Stefani-Mika duet??? :naughty:

I !!!!!:biggrin2:

I used to love her in No Doubt most !:bleh:

But solo she is Ok for me :bleh:

I have her the albums (solo and in No doubt )

I also like her clothes she's wearing and she's designing !!!

She never makes mistakes in how she's dressing!!!

Seriously I wouldn't see her doing a duet with Mika !:blink:

Pls don't ask why !:mf_rosetinted:

I !!!!!:biggrin2:

I used to love her in No Doubt most !:bleh:

But solo she is Ok for me :bleh:

I have her the albums (solo and in No doubt )

I also like her clothes she's wearing and she's designing !!!

She never makes mistakes in how she's dressing!!!

Seriously I wouldn't see her doing a duet with Mika !:blink:

Pls don't ask why !:mf_rosetinted:

Haha! I know, that's why i said can you imagine it!! :biggrin2:

It would be just, really, well, unexplainable.

Maybe because their outfits might clash??

I loved her in No Doubt. I loved the whole Ska thing. It's something i can really listen to, like. :thumb_yello:

Not a long time ago she was in Holland! :bleh:

I wasn't going but I was thinking about it! I love her music, her style, how shes doing ya know :biggrin2: Kinda niceee! !

Another gwen fan! Yay!

Does anybody else really want to be one of her Harajuku girls??

I mean, their names are Love, Angel, Music and Baby!! :biggrin2:

hehe

Haha! I know, that's why i said can you imagine it!! :biggrin2:

It would be just, really, well, unexplainable.

Maybe because their outfits might clash??

I loved her in No Doubt. I loved the whole Ska thing. It's something i can really listen to, like. :thumb_yello:

Yes their outfits might clash !!!

My favorite No doubt song is Hella Good and !:biggrin2:

Yours ?

Yes their outfits might clash !!!

My favorite No doubt song is Hella Good and !:biggrin2:

Yours ?

Wow Gwen Stefani is my other idol! She's sooo awsome. I'm not such a REALLY BIG fan but i'm defenitly a fan and i know almost all her songs. Hella good is such a cool song!:biggrin2:

Woo! Oh my gosh, you are so lucky. I mean it.

I so badly wanna see her in concert, she's so good!

And you're lucky to have stuff from the clothing line too. I can't find it anywhere in England. hmm.

Well, im off to the states next year so ill have to pick some up. The only clothing lines we have here is like Kate Moss for Topshop (which, is way overpriced).

Aw, thanks! Seeing her in concert was one of the best experiences I've ever had. Mostly because I've adored her for over ten years! LOL

I forgot to mention earlier that when Gwen came back out after the encore, when she was singing "What You Waiting For?" she came to my side and as she sang "You're still a superhot female!" she pointed right at me! That was yet another thing that completed my life. :wub2:

That's too bad you don't have much LAMB or HL at England. I hope you're able to find some when you come over here. :)

My fave No Doubt song is a tie between Sunday Morning and Bathwater. Those have always been my favorite songs. My favorite Gwen song is Cool.

By the way, you all do know that No Doubt is reuniting, right?

Aw, thanks! Seeing her in concert was one of the best experiences I've ever had. Mostly because I've adored her for over ten years! LOL

I forgot to mention earlier that when Gwen came back out after the encore, when she was singing "What You Waiting For?" she came to my side and as she sang "You're still a superhot female!" she pointed right at me! That was yet another thing that completed my life. :wub2:

That's too bad you don't have much LAMB or HL at England. I hope you're able to find some when you come over here. :)

My fave No Doubt song is a tie between Sunday Morning and Bathwater. Those have always been my favorite songs. My favorite Gwen song is Cool.

By the way, you all do know that No Doubt is reuniting, right?

I did not know that!!! That's so exciting!

I was gonna say my fave Gwen song is Cool. It's a real good song.

Out of No Doubt, i like Bathwater, Hella Good and Don't Speak. I liked the cover of It's My Life aswell. That was great.

So what are N D gonna do when they reform? Are they gonna release new material or just do some gigs?

Yeah, I love Cool. The music video for Cool is my fave video of all time. :)

The guys have actually been working in the studio already, all the while working on new material. And as soon as Gwen is finished with her current tour (which should end sometime in Nov), they are all going to get together and work in the studio on new stuff for a new record. Then a tour is supposedly going to follow. I can't wait. :)

Yeah, I love Cool. The music video for Cool is my fave video of all time. :)

The guys have actually been working in the studio already, all the while working on new material. And as soon as Gwen is finished with her current tour (which should end sometime in Nov), they are all going to get together and work in the studio on new stuff for a new record. Then a tour is supposedly going to follow. I can't wait. :)

Wowwwwwwwwwww!!! :shocked:

I seriously can't wait for that. I hope they come to the UK. Even then i might not be able to go, but i'd eat my right arm to!

Yeah, I am planning to go to more than one show! For the two shows I saw frm Gwen's tour I travelled 5 hours for one and 6 1/2 hours for the second, so I definitely plan to travel for the No Doubt shows. After Queen, they're my fave band. :)

Hey, did you know Gwen just recently toured the UK??? I think she just did Wembley last night and now she's moving on.

Oh, and I forgot to say that my boss told me the other day that he saw No Doubt live in 1996 when he was visiting Europe. And he said she dumped bottles of water on him and other fans. He said he felt so important when she did it. lol It made me like him that much more. ;)

My teacher told me last year she saw No Doubt in Cali back in the early 90's, they were a backup band...she said people in the audience wanted more from them, and she said she thought to herself "That girl is gunna be big someday"

She sure as hell was right!

That's their name! I forgot what they were called. :doh:

Yeah. I really wanna be a Harajuku girl.

I love LAMB. That was an awesome album. But, she called her clothing range LAMB too so its confusing! Gah!

What's your fave Gwen song then? :bleh:

hmmm I have alot but my fav should be dont speak and hmm I dont know The real thing