Mine, That Pink sock and mika on the web's mikagasmic nokia show experience!

lovetoday

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahahah aww wit was soo adorable! he laughed and went on!

He and Martin exchanged sexy glances. I was like "omg. a PERFECT flaw in the show!" It was kinda like how he couldn't get his costume off at the Gramercy show. It made the entire thing even more perfect.

He and Martin exchanged sexy glances. I was like "omg. a PERFECT flaw in the show!" It was kinda like how he couldn't get his costume off at the Gramercy show. It made the entire thing even more perfect.

haha i loved that glance, hes so perfect even that little flaw was amazing

I was kinda hoping for a "oops, my pants fell down" flaw from Mika but hey, I'll take the whole topless thing.

hm i would like that better than his lyrics mistake flaw, but we cant complain, we had an amazing night

Great story! :wub2:

Where's the picture of you lucky ladies with Mika?! <33

I wish I could have gone. :sneaky2: But NYC is like... 6 hours from here. Well, it was like a six hour ride to Times Square the last time I was in NY. :(

Great story! :wub2:

Where's the picture of you lucky ladies with Mika?! <33

I wish I could have gone. :sneaky2: But NYC is like... 6 hours from here. Well, it was like a six hour ride to Times Square the last time I was in NY. :(

http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x195/jsksjs48/mika%20at%20nokia%20part%203/?action=view&current=MIKAATNOKIA285.jpg

there it is! haha mine is blurry, but jerrys is probably clear, and jerry will see mika more than i will haha

http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x195/jsksjs48/mika%20at%20nokia%20part%203/?action=view&current=MIKAATNOKIA285.jpg

there it is! haha mine is blurry, but jerrys is probably clear, and jerry will see mika more than i will haha

ahh I can't believe you got to touch him! i'm so jealous :bleh:

by the way, i bet mika took the picture off of jerry's camera and made it his background. :wink2: haha..and that idea just sparked another one! maybe mika has taken all the various pics his mom/manager/everyone has taken and made them his computer's screensaver! wow, that would definitely be the most amazing thing everrrr!

ahh I can't believe you got to touch him! i'm so jealous :bleh:

by the way, i bet mika took the picture off of jerry's camera and made it his background. :wink2: haha..and that idea just sparked another one! maybe mika has taken all the various pics his mom/manager/everyone has taken and made them his computer's screensaver! wow, that would definitely be the most amazing thing everrrr!

well duh hes already done that, and its his cell fone backround baecause jerry took a picture of us on his fone too, then he sent it to mika and mika decided he wants us to be his backround

I have only one word for you: wow. You're such a nutter for touching his hair. I'm going through every single photo during my study breaks. My current favourite is the one where he's looking straight at you. Here it is without the red eye. I'm green with envy of you absolutely lucky ducks. I can't wait until he'll be back in Australia! I was thinking of making a Mikagasm poster when he returns but you've done it now. :P

xox Scut

I have only one word for you: wow. You're such a nutter for touching his hair. I'm going through every single photo during my study breaks. My current favourite is the one where he's looking straight at you. Here it is without the red eye. I'm green with envy of you absolutely lucky ducks. I can't wait until he'll be back in Australia! I was thinking of making a Mikagasm poster when he returns but you've done it now. :P

xox Scut

hahaha im so thank ful to have that pic, he kept looking at me an dpink sock,but i can prove it if i have this picture.

xox Scut

sorry about the mikagasm thin, but hey that pink sock did create the word so it was an obivous choice for us haha, youll def think of someting for his next gig by you.

hahaha im so thank ful to have that pic, he kept looking at me an dpink sock,but i can prove it if i have this picture.

I've edited it for you here so that he doesn't look evil with red eyes. :)

sorry about the mikagasm thin, but hey that pink sock did create the word so it was an obivous choice for us haha, youll def think of someting for his next gig by you.

It was a perfect choice for that pink sock's poster. I'm sure that he got a giggle out of it. I'll definitely think something up next time. ;)

I've edited it for you here so that he doesn't look evil with red eyes. :)

It was a perfect choice for that pink sock's poster. I'm sure that he got a giggle out of it. I'll definitely think something up next time. ;)

thank you!

All thanks to our poster with the BEST word on it. We chatted about the poster with him after the show. He obv loved it lots. LOTS. For August 10th I'd be surprised if he doesn't ask us to be his sex slaves.

it took me almost an hour to see your pics, but WOW!!! they're really mikagasmic!! i think these are the best pics shot during his gigs! wow, excellent job!!:thumb_yello: and some of them should be posted in the pervo thread:naughty:

it took me almost an hour to see your pics, but WOW!!! they're really mikagasmic!! i think these are the best pics shot during his gigs! wow, excellent job!!:thumb_yello: and some of them should be posted in the pervo thread:naughty:

haha thank you very much, i went a little picture crazy because we was so close and stuff...he kept comming to our side of the stage! haha i dindt even realize untill someone on the forums was like he kept going to yourside and i was wondering who was over there that he kept going over to!

haha thank you very much, i went a little picture crazy because we was so close and stuff...he kept comming to our side of the stage! haha i dindt even realize untill someone on the forums was like he kept going to yourside and i was wondering who was over there that he kept going over to!

It's either because of us or his love affair with Martin!!

post-1526-142983662598_thumb.jpg

It's either because of us or his love affair with Martin!!

haha is that my pictuire or yours, because i have afew like that i was going to post on the mika and martin thread, just to bring that one up again haha

haha is that my pictuire or yours, because i have afew like that i was going to post on the mika and martin thread, just to bring that one up again haha

That ones mine lol but post yours!! Remember the "Is Mika gay with Martin?" thread. HAHA <3 Good times.