Mine, That Pink sock and mika on the web's mikagasmic nokia show experience!

lovetoday

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YA CAN SAY THA AGAIN!!!

Just think of every show as an intense work out...of course he is gonna b in great shape, apparently he eats really well to soo...U GET HOTTNESS LOLOLO

his arm muscles are very nice.

YA CAN SAY THA AGAIN!!!

Just think of every show as an intense work out...of course he is gonna b in great shape, apparently he eats really well to soo...U GET HOTTNESS LOLOLO

Did you hear that he eats well from an interview or something? Or just assuming? I gotta know!

Did you hear that he eats well from an interview or something? Or just assuming? I gotta know!

an interview or something, after a show in his dressing room he wanted like carrots an dveggies and stuff like that

He probably thinks we're all perverts. I did caress his hair while he took a picture with us...like full on caressing. How awkward. But so worth it.

By the way: His hair was soft and light, but a wee bit damp because he had been sweating. Oh, it was smooth! :wub2: :wub2:

Haha you did? .....WOW. I would've but I don't want him to be scared of me haha...sorry. Did he even notice?

haha he def noticed caus ehe gave our group weird looks hahaha

Lovetoday, you always make me laugh:naughty: :lmao: . You are very funny. Hopefully I have a chance to meet MIKA and definitely I would touch his hair and probably I would kiss those hands that make such a beautiful sound.

Um, you know guys, this whole hair touching thing may not be the best idea, considering some of the stuff he's said. I mean, he's already reallllly huggy with his fans as-is, so maybe we should respect whatever boundaries he does set. Surely there's no need to try and pet him as if he were your own personal pony?

--Jack

Um, you know guys, this whole hair touching thing may not be the best idea, considering some of the stuff he's said. I mean, he's already reallllly huggy with his fans as-is, so maybe we should respect whatever boundaries he does set. Surely there's no need to try and pet him as if he were your own personal pony?

--Jack

True, but for some reason the pony part made me laugh :blink: .

IMPORTANT INFO.

I was checking MIKASOUNDS.COM for information about the August 10th performance, and then I found out that MICHAEL KORS is giving a free trip to NY and free access to Bryant Park to see MIKA. I was just wondering if we go; are we sure we will see him? PLEASE CHECK FOR YOURSELFhttp://www.michaelkors.com and probably you can clear this up for me. The info. will be on you lower right.

The following is mentioned:

* Two round-trip tickets to New York and hotel accommodation for three nights

* Access to the Mika performance in Bryant Park on August 10, 2007

* A spa-day for two at the Peninsula Hotel New York

* A MICHAEL Michael Kors handbag full of "Michael's Favorites"

IMPORTANT INFO.

I was checking MIKASOUNDS.COM for information about the August 10th performance, and then I found out that MICHAEL KORS is giving a free trip to NY and free access to Bryant Park to see MIKA. I was just wondering if we go; are we sure we will see him? PLEASE CHECK FOR YOURSELFhttp://www.michaelkors.com and probably you can clear this up for me. The info. will be on you lower right.

The following is mentioned:

* Two round-trip tickets to New York and hotel accommodation for three nights

* Access to the Mika performance in Bryant Park on August 10, 2007

* A spa-day for two at the Peninsula Hotel New York

* A MICHAEL Michael Kors handbag full of "Michael's Favorites"

i think that is very true, hm i wonder if i can enter, i mean, i live extremly close to the city, but lol

Lovetoday, you always make me laugh:naughty: :lmao: . You are very funny. Hopefully I have a chance to meet MIKA and definitely I would touch his hair and probably I would kiss those hands that make such a beautiful sound.

haha thanks! i didnt get to touch his hair : ( but i did get to caress his arm haha