Question about "Over My Shoulder"

bomagic

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why it is a hidden track, I'm sorry

BUT, I have thought about that song today. I love it so. It touches me inside as only few can touch me. ...

I wonder if it is still part of the live performances? I know it was at the Koko gig, for I have seen that on msn in concert, but then I have seen setlists included in the reports of fellow MFCers who have attended recent gigs, and it wasn't on there (if I'm not mistaken...thinking of Suzy's setlist for example...:blink: )

So does he still perform it or was it taken out?

I don't know why it is a hidden track, I'm sorry

BUT, I have thought about that song today. I love it so. It touches me inside as only few can touch me. ...

I wonder if it is still part of the live performances? I know it was at the Koko gig, for I have seen that on msn in concert, but then I have seen setlists included in the reports of fellow MFCers who have attended recent gigs, and it wasn't on there (if I'm not mistaken...thinking of Suzy's setlist for example...:blink: )

So does he still perform it or was it taken out?

I think he took it out of the setlist after the first tour... Maybe cause it was too slow for the show and people kept talking during the song...

he said that 'over my shoulder' was the only song of his old demos he recorded for licm... maybe that's one of the reasons why he 'seperated' it from the other songs.. maybe he just wanted to surprise the fans :bleh:

I think he took it out of the setlist after the first tour... Maybe cause it was too slow for the show and people kept talking during the song...

Oh that's a pity IMO, it makes the audience miss an essential aspect of the complete works; and how rude is that, to keep talking during THAT song :boxed: ? But I can understand the decision, especially after all that talk about people at the gigs being rude and pushing all the time, doing drugs... etc...:boxed:

BTW I hope you had a great time back home with your family, Yop! :original:

Oh that's a pity IMO, it makes the audience miss an essential aspect of the complete works; and how rude is that, to keep talking during THAT song :boxed: ? But I can understand the decision, especially after all that talk about people at the gigs being rude and pushing all the time, doing drugs... etc...:boxed:

BTW I hope you had a great time back home with your family, Yop! :original:

I had a wonderful time, thanks !! :biggrin2: