Mika @ Belgium... or not??

Droopsy

Lol.

I know how i'll go to brussels : Train and Metro.

But i don't know how i'll go back home...

I wanna be there soon in the day (not at 18:00) and if i go with a bus (from a travel agency) i'll be there after 18:00 but i'll have a way to go back home... I don't know what i have to do :(

Well, the same for me. I could take the train, but I don't know how to get back home. And I really don't want to be in the station of Brussels that late at night!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the same for me. I could take the train, but I don't know how to get back home. And I really don't want to be in the station of Brussels that late at night!

Martine, where do you live? maybe we could give you a ride??

I know there's train till midnight and "Tram" till 23h30. It depend on the concert. It's written on the website that it'll be over at 23h.

I'm going to Brussels too :roftl:

after the huge dissapointment of Werchter, I'm all happy again!

I don't know how I'm going, maybe I'll drive overthere myself... I can maybe take someone with me, but I can't promise anything...

Let me know where you are coming from and maybe we can arrange something!

yippie

greetz,

-S.-

I booked my tickets but I need a Help. an e-mail arrived but it's written in dutch language...and I don't know what they say. Is there anybody able to translate this?

"Op 28/06/2007 werden uw tickets voor Mika (op Dinsdag 13/11/2007 20:00:00) verstuurd. U zal ze dus spoedig mogen ontvangen.

Indien u uw tickets niet ontvangen heeft de vierde werkdag vóór die van het evenement, dient u te bellen naar het nummer xxxxxxxx...."

Your tickets for Mika (Tuesday 13/11/2007 etc.) were sent 28/06/2007. You will receive them as soon as possible.

In case you have not received your tickets on the 4th workday before the event please contact...

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone already have the tickets?

yeah! I got my ticket!!:biggrin2:

here it is (cell phone pic):

1607070459yd8.th.jpg

nothing special... I would have loved it if it was something Mika'ish you know? Well it aint...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...