Good Morning America!

carly

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to go see mika. Do you need tickets for good morning america, i dont really get what you are supposed to do if you want to go. Help? Anyone else want to go?

It's a FREE concert!!! It will be held in Bryant Park at 8:30 AM. I am planning to go, as I haven't seen him live yet. :tears: Where are you coming from? I live in Upstate NY.

It's a FREE concert!!! It will be held in Bryant Park at 8:30 AM. I am planning to go, as I haven't seen him live yet. :tears: Where are you coming from? I live in Upstate NY.

I'm from PA around philly but i grew up in new rochelle. Its a free concert so we just go and thats it? are there on a certain amount of people allowed to see or just anyone because i really ahve to go. do you have aim im me because i reall hate messageboards and i need all this info! aim- lmnpmuch

I have to go see mika. Do you need tickets for good morning america, i dont really get what you are supposed to do if you want to go. Help? Anyone else want to go?

This will be a free concert. It will be held in Bryant Park in NYC. Yeah! Where do you live?

do you guys think if i took the 5:12 train and got there at 5:44 i would be good? because i want to see and stuff and i want to get there early?

hm that would be ok idk a time really, but people start lining up around 6 6 30 ( i read somewhere lol) so that wold be fine

I'm from PA around philly but i grew up in new rochelle. Its a free concert so we just go and thats it? are there on a certain amount of people allowed to see or just anyone because i really ahve to go. do you have aim im me because i reall hate messageboards and i need all this info! aim- lmnpmuch

I just realized that I posted to you twice.:shocked: As far as I know, anyone can go. Mika will be up on a platform. He will be interviewed by GMA hosts, and will sing. They have done this a lot with other celebrities. I don't know if they will have increased security, as they are elsewhere. I might go on the GMA site. If I find out anything more, I will let you know. I live in Albany, NY. However, I was raised in Brooklyn.

This will be a free concert. It will be held in Bryant Park in NYC. Yeah! Where do you live?
I live around philly but I will be taking the train from new rochelle. Like 30 minutes from the city on the train

• 2 weeks later...
I live around philly but I will be taking the train from new rochelle. Like 30 minutes from the city on the train

The concert will start at 7 AM. During the concert, people from GMA will talk to Mika. There is one concern: The GMA website did not list Mika as playing on 8 /10. Does anyone have updated information?

hm that would be ok idk a time really, but people start lining up around 6 6 30 ( i read somewhere lol) so that wold be fine

Are you going to the concert? I would love to meet anyone from the fan club.

Can't you? I can - on 10th August.

I saw it listed on the calendar. However, when I went to the GMA or ABC site...can't remember...there was a list, and he wasn't on it. I'm going back on. I emailed them, but I didn't get a response. :annoyed_h4h:

Can't you? I can - on 10th August.

This is embarrassing, but here it is anyway:

I was looking at the TODAY show. :jawdrop::doh: EVERYBODY...don't rely on me for info. :thumbdown: Seriously, I don't know what I did to get to the Today show site. I've got to get to bed before 3 AM. :blink:

The concert will start at 7 AM. During the concert, people from GMA will talk to Mika. There is one concern: The GMA website did not list Mika as playing on 8 /10. Does anyone have updated information?

i thought it starts at 8 30

so what time are do we need to be there?

i'm going to NY the day before so if i stick to english time for a day hopefully i shouldn't be too tired as it will be like 11 am english time :biggrin2:

Im coming! Im from missouri and I just happen to be going to New York for a week.. 7-12 :)

And MIKA will be there woot woot

.. Im hoping to get a hotel very close to the park so I can stake out the people and then I will post on here once I see people arriving ( and then jet haha) Unless I decide to camp out ... haha jk jk