• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone need flashing hearts ? , I can pack a few :biggrin2:

Mine is a bit broken after Ibiza :roll1:

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee :wub2:

the temperature is starting to get low, specially in the evening...!

today the weather is sunny, the temperature in Bologna is 21°C, in Torino is 18°C.

Mmmm, and my fancy dress is minimalist...I need more clothes to put me on!!!

Don't worry Fred, I have my own at home:naughty: made with my little hands:biggrin2:

That sounds NAUGHTY in my mind XDDDDDDDD

Well, i´ll post our situation for Torino´s day

BlackQueen & I arrive to Malpensa at 9:30 and then, don´t know how, we´ll have to go to the train station to catch a train to go to Torjno and when we arrive...what will we do? I need some of your cell phones if you don´t mind to make easier the meeting...And a place to leave our luggage :blink:

Well, i´ll post our situation for Torino´s day

BlackQueen & I arrive to Malpensa at 9:30 and then, don´t know how, we´ll have to go to the train station to catch a train to go to Torjno and when we arrive...what will we do? I need some of your cell phones if you don´t mind to make easier the meeting...And a place to leave our luggage :blink:

I've searched a bit but I'm afraid I won't have good news for you..I mean about how to reach the venue...:boxed:

I'll send you everything by email:wink2: Hey, which terminal will you land at? T1 or T2?

I've searched a bit but I'm afraid I won't have good news for you..I mean about how to reach the venue...:boxed:

I'll send you everything by email:wink2: Hey, which terminal will you land at? T1 or T2?

T1 according to the airport website. Roby told me some tips she´s gonna send you to me...