MIKA @ Mazdapalace, Torino (Italy) - 19-10-2007

Mirtilla

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mika wanted to chat to the people who were videoed on his personal video by his camera crew , but it went mad there were to many people and they didnt get chance :)

That stinks!! They're all going tomorrow right?

Okay, first things first:

I'm so jealous of everyone who gets to go to heaps of Mika concerts... damn the fact I live so far away from Europe!!!

Just got a text from Kath. She has not seen Mika - but they are hot, and its getting very busy. Fred has been sent off for the drinks!!! :naughty:

Drinks wench!

UPDATE !!! freddie and the rest of the MFC mob have been picked to do an interview for TV !!! :yay::toot::groupwave::thumb_yello:

OMG!!! Yay for them! Seems camera crews like MFCers! Did they get told when it was going to be on tv or anything?

Mika wanted to chat to the people who were videoed on his personal video by his camera crew , but it went mad there were to many people and they didnt get chance :)

No! That's too bad... he should have just brought them backstage instead! :wink2:

I'll have to come on later tonight (for me)... hopefully there will be some reports by then...

Last report: 3.30AM text message from Mirtilla - she is back home now, she sounded very excited in her message and we have to wait for full her report until Sunday, she will be on her way to Bologna in a few hours time!