• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yaaaay more entries!

woop.

it doesn't have to be made on computer, it can be made by hand aswell! ^_^ im sure it says so on the main post LOL

oh okay.. :D

but what size should it be then? I mean, even if I draw it on an A4, it all depends on which resolution I scan it in..

oh okay.. :D

but what size should it be then? I mean, even if I draw it on an A4, it all depends on which resolution I scan it in..

hmmm. best thing to do, I'd say, is scan your work several times and make each individual scan a different resolution. you can then send them to JUlie and she'll decide which ones best. Tell her this though, otherwise she'll be wondering why she's got loads of letters exactly the same LOL

mkay? ^_^

hmmm. best thing to do, I'd say, is scan your work several times and make each individual scan a different resolution. you can then send them to JUlie and she'll decide which ones best. Tell her this though, otherwise she'll be wonderinh she's got loads of letters exactly the same LOL

mkay? ^_^

sounds like a good deal :biggrin2:

hmmm. best thing to do, I'd say, is scan your work several times and make each individual scan a different resolution. you can then send them to JUlie and she'll decide which ones best. Tell her this though, otherwise she'll be wondering why she's got loads of letters exactly the same LOL

mkay? ^_^

And I do get confused very easily.....it's my age.

Guest Sofia
you shall have to PM JUlie to get her email address. Thankyou for your participation! :thumb_yello:

You're welcome...and forgive my ignorance but what's the meaning of PM?:blink: I really don't know...:boxed:

You're welcome...and forgive my ignorance but what's the meaning of PM?:blink: I really don't know...:boxed:

lol no that's fine!

Look for JUlie's posts in this thread. Once you find one, click on her name. A list should come up, and click on "send a PM to JUlie"

PM is short for Private Message :)

Guest Sofia
lol no that's fine!

Look for JUlie's posts in this thread. Once you find one, click on her name. A list should come up, and click on "send a PM to JUlie"

PM is short for Private Message :)

Oh ok! Thank you for the explanation! :roftl:

I've finished my card!! I think it's ready!:naughty::thumb_yello:

Guest Sofia
awesome! thanks so much for taking part. JUlie will get back to you a.s.a.p!

Thank you for helping me...:thumb_yello::roftl:

and by the way, when is Mika going to receive the cards?:wink2:

awwww Nicka! I really feel for you there.

STUPID GODDAM COMPUTERS!! :throw: :crash:

Sofia- the deadline for ALL messages are the first of August. JUlie will then post the book to BexxY who is going to a concert of his later in August. I don't know the date exactly, but hopefully that somewhat answers your question lol

yaaaay another one to add to the on growing list!

DONT FORGET TO ACTUALLY MAKE THE CARDS GUYS!!!

Please dont say ur interested and then not do it...i posted this thread in mid-June and we have only have only a handful of entries...

Guest Sofia
awwww Nicka! I really feel for you there.

STUPID GODDAM COMPUTERS!! :throw: :crash:

Sofia- the deadline for ALL messages are the first of August. JUlie will then post the book to BexxY who is going to a concert of his later in August. I don't know the date exactly, but hopefully that somewhat answers your question lol

OK thank you!

yaaaay another one to add to the on growing list!

DONT FORGET TO ACTUALLY MAKE THE CARDS GUYS!!!

Please dont say ur interested and then not do it...i posted this thread in mid-June and we have only have only a handful of entries...

Forget? Never! I'm working on it just right now and I've listened to all available Mika's songs not included in LICM a couple of times while doing it.:biggrin2:

Forget? Never! I'm working on it just right now and I've listened to all available Mika's songs not included in LICM a couple of times while doing it.:biggrin2:

awesome! everyones contributing! YAY! *ur not supposed to discuss those tracks here lol just so you know*

is it nearly done? *is very excited!*