Mika's "Relax! Take it Easy" Card

CazGirl

Perfect saved and will print out in the morning. I yet to buy a scrapbook. I will have to go into town as Barkingside is utter poo, although they do have a stationery shop which I will go into tomorrow. As soon as I get that then all systems go my end. Oh and I have to buy super glue (yipppppeeee) then away we go. In what order do I put the messages in. Obviously you go first but can I go second?

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Perfect saved and will print out in the morning. I yet to buy a scrapbook. I will have to go into town as Barkingside is utter poo, although they do have a stationery shop which I will go into tomorrow. As soon as I get that then all systems go my end. Oh and I have to buy super glue (yipppppeeee) then away we go. In what order do I put the messages in. Obviously you go first but can I go second?

Ofcourse you can go second! You can do the order in any way you like. I suppose it makes sense that you do it in the order that people send you stuff.

Also, I was thinking. *yet again lol* the front could be the messages, and the BACK could be fanart! or...other things. Like random fan creations, you know? So it could be like a reverse book if u get me lol

Ofcourse you can go second! You can do the order in any way you like. I suppose it makes sense that you do it in the order that people send you stuff.

Also, I was thinking. *yet again lol* the front could be the messages, and the BACK could be fanart! or...other things. Like random fan creations, you know? So it could be like a reverse book if u get me lol

I thought perhaps the cover could be the cover you sent me then messages inside, so they are safe and can't get ripped with all flipping through the book he will be doing and then on the back a list of all those who submitted stuff like a contents page...what do you think?

I thought perhaps the cover could be the cover you sent me then messages inside, so they are safe and can't get ripped with all flipping through the book he will be doing and then on the back a list of all those who submitted stuff like a contents page...what do you think?

yeah i agree with the first.

front cover: my front cover *unless u want to add anything*

BACK cover: a might make one up another day

INSIDE back cover: a list of all those who submitted their work

back pages: fans creations.

geddit? so the messages are from front to middle, and fans creations are back to middle.

Roughly. Depending on how many people ACTUALLY submit stuff.

yeah i agree with the first.

front cover: my front cover *unless u want to add anything*

BACK cover: a might make one up another day

INSIDE back cover: a list of all those who submitted their work

back pages: fans creations.

geddit? so the messages are from front to middle, and fans creations are back to middle.

Roughly. Depending on how many people ACTUALLY submit stuff.

you mean like fan art?? :blink:

Sounds good to me ...I will send you updates of what the book looks like as I go along as then if it doesn't look right to you then I can alter it. How does that sound?

perfect!

Monshi - you can send in anything you like! So long as you actually send a message. You don't need to send a message AND a something else.

fan art, collage of Mika...whatever you feel like sending in! s'all good!

perfect!

Monshi - you can send in anything you like! So long as you actually send a message. You don't need to send a message AND a something else.

fan art, collage of Mika...whatever you feel like sending in! s'all good!

No no, I was actually wondering what you meant when you wrote fan creations. Because there already is a fanart project going on, and I don't think that it would be fair if we had like "real" fanart in here aswell.

No no, I was actually wondering what you meant when you wrote fan creations. Because there already is a fanart project going on, and I don't think that it would be fair if we had like "real" fanart in here aswell.

i know, that's why I wanted other people to send other various stuff too. I'm well aware of the fan art project, I didn't want to steal their idea :S

i love this idea...when i saw him on rove it really made me sad how his voice was sounding a bit tired or something like that :(

ill write a message, sign me up:thumb_yello:

awesome! I'll put you down :thumb_yello:

btw, caz or julie, i know this is premature, cause u guys haven't really started putting it together, but will u guys take pics of the final product and post it? like what they r doing for the other stuff, like the b-day cards?

u know just post all the pgs here, or just post all the pgs from those who don't mind sharing.

just wondering :)

Hey folks. This thread is to do with the "I am horrified..." thread.

I think it's best that the deadline is the FIRST OF AUGUST. That way there's enough time to send all your messages.

IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO GET INVOLVED!!! YOU HAVE UNTIL SUNDAY 1ST JULY TO SAY YOU WANT TO BE INVOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey caz...i see u hav two dates there, so just bringing that to ur attention. i'm thinking the deadline is 1st july right, not august...

btw, caz or julie, i know this is premature, cause u guys haven't really started putting it together, but will u guys take pics of the final product and post it? like what they r doing for the other stuff, like the b-day cards?

u know just post all the pgs here, or just post all the pgs from those who don't mind sharing.

just wondering :)

I discussed this with Caz and we are agreed that I will post her updates of the Relax book. I guess she won't mind if I post them on this thread so everyone can see how it is looking. :thumb_yello:

Ofcourse I don't mind JUlie, I'd love to see the progression of the book!

Kavi:

Sunday 1st July is the deadline for newcomers. As from the end of July 1st, NO MORE NEW PEOPLE CAN JOIN.

I know that might sound harsh, but with the arrangement of what is going into the book, we need to even out the pages.

August the 1st is the deadline for MESSAGES.

Mmkay? ^_^

Ofcourse I don't mind JUlie, I'd love to see the progression of the book!

Kavi:

Sunday 1st July is the deadline for newcomers. As from the end of July 1st, NO MORE NEW PEOPLE CAN JOIN.

I know that might sound harsh, but with the arrangement of what is going into the book, we need to even out the pages.

August the 1st is the deadline for MESSAGES.

Mmkay? ^_^

cool :thumb_yello:

yeah i know, but it is alot of work to organize and stuff, so i understand...

can't wait to see how it's coming along :)

I discussed this with Caz and we are agreed that I will post her updates of the Relax book. I guess she won't mind if I post them on this thread so everyone can see how it is looking. :thumb_yello:

hey JUlie, just wondering u got my stuff?