Mika's "Relax! Take it Easy" Card

CazGirl

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah im really looking forward to it too! I'm so glad everyone got involved in my idea.

I hope BexxY manages to give to him personally...maybe video it if she can!

YES!!!! that would be great to see his reaction...:sneaky2: he prob knows about it already :sneaky2: LOL.

i love how he appreciates our stuff and he really makes his fans feel worthy and appreciated. LOL can u imagine his house...he's gotta have a whole MFC room!!!!!

YES!!!! that would be great to see his reaction...:sneaky2: he prob knows about it already :sneaky2: LOL.

i love how he appreciates our stuff and he really makes his fans feel worthy and appreciated. LOL can u imagine his house...he's gotta have a whole MFC room!!!!!

xDDD or an extension! xDDD

yeah I'd love to see his reaction!

BEXXY...WHEREVER YOU ARE...PLEASE TAKE A CAMERA INCASE YOU ACTUALLY ARE ABLE TO GIVE IT TO THE MAN HIMSELF!

im here im here :biggrin2:

well the only cam corder i have is on my mobile phone .....or maybe my camera does aswell i will have to check :wink2:

yay!!! ur mobile will be just fine too..plus less things to walk around with :biggrin2:

yeah I was thinking of doing that but i dunno who you've received so far LOL.

CazGirl

Kavi

anyone else? you done one yet JUlie?

Yep, I have indeedy. I have received yours, mine, Shireen's and Kavi's so far...I keep checking my emails everyday just in case:thumb_yello:

Just wanted to say thank you to ISO :thumb_yello:

Makes it so much easier to handle all the projects in here

'Do it on an A4 sheet of paper'

That's it. Ingenious...

I'm random, sorry, just wanted to keep this thread on top :punk:

Kavi, your letter is fantastic. Exactly what we are looking for. Excellent work:punk:

:biggrin2: thanks :biggrin2:

i can't wait to see the final product lol...i know i'm wayyyy to hyper and excited!!!!!

u guys r awesome for doing this! i so wish i can help but i'm all over in t'dad :thumbdown:

Kavi, your letter is fantastic. Exactly what we are looking for. Excellent work:punk:

:biggrin2: i so can't draw i suck so for my artwork i tried to make it as colorful as possible, without being too much lol. and my letter haha hope it can be read..u know with some of the colours lol :biggrin2:

:biggrin2: i so can't draw i suck so for my artwork i tried to make it as colorful as possible, without being too much lol. and my letter haha hope it can be read..u know with some of the colours lol :biggrin2:

Don't worry, it is excellent:thumb_yello:

Just wanted to say thank you to ISO :thumb_yello:

Makes it so much easier to handle all the projects in here

'Do it on an A4 sheet of paper'

That's it. Ingenious...

I'm random, sorry, just wanted to keep this thread on top :punk:

thanks Vi!

Pictures are coming along nicely. I have printed what I have received so far and they are brilliant. Very colourful. I have to go to Romford as I can't find a suitable scrapbook where I live......I will email you Caz when I have found one. But everything is looking great. The creativity you all have is amazing - looking forward to receiving further additions :punk: