Mika's "Relax! Take it Easy" Card

CazGirl

Gah! I really have to get started on this. I know what I'm going to say and draw and all that but I always put it off to the side.

And Mika really needs this! >_<

I have to get started Today! =D

I need some pushing you guys. lol.

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay. I have done mine. I wrote it at 4:00 in the morning when i woke up and knew what to write. It isn't as long as i would like but oh well.

I couldn't send it to Julies email so i sent it via PM on here. Hope its okay!

Julie: if your reading this please let me know if you got it or not!!!

Gee I'm so excited about it all!

Gah! I really have to get started on this. I know what I'm going to say and draw and all that but I always put it off to the side.

And Mika really needs this! >_<

I have to get started Today! =D

I need some pushing you guys. lol.

*pushes emy*

do it do it!!!! do it today!!!

mika will thank you..he really needs this...come on u can do it!!!

:lmfao:

AWESOME!! You guys are the best. thanks so much! I'll highlight all of your names once JUlie has told me she's received them.

i did my work on powerpoint too.

i highlight the whole page, right clicked --> grouping --> group together

and then I right clicked --> save image as...

and then just change it to a JPEG and you can send it as a picture file :)

dont worry, EVERY message will be put in the book! I bet it's fab, JUlie said they all are! I'll highlight you off the list. Thanks!

Thank you, you are very very sweet :).

I sent mine!

I didn't put a picture of myself, because I ended up writing so much that I didn't have room (I used a sort of huge font, but the font that I used looked odd smaller), but it is as colorful as I could make it, all rainbow-colored. I think that Mika is going to think that I'm mad. :roftl: :roftl:

Just to let you know that I won't be available for the next few days. I have guests and they wont let me go on the lappy. I have saved all the artwork so far and I will let Caz know whose ones I have received.

okay thanks for letting me know JUlie.

However, THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE TO SUBMIT YOUR WORK GUYS!!! She might be gone for a few days, but this is not the time to slack! Fill up her inbox!!! :D

okay thanks for letting me know JUlie.

However, THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE TO SUBMIT YOUR WORK GUYS!!! She might be gone for a few days, but this is not the time to slack! Fill up her inbox!!! :D

Don't encourage them.....making me do actual work. You are out of your mind.

I have received tonnes. I am going to check on the ones I have received and let you know.

Made a big of a bugger with the scrapbook. Bought a stupid cheap one but on Saturday bought a really nice classy one. It is pink though but it is cheery and bought extra pages and I even found some stick on lollipops to brighten it up with. I have always bought 3-d smilies....so tomorrow I will start on it and print the rest of the artwork out and then show what I have done so far on these pages. Thank you to every single person who has submitted their work to me. And thank you for making do actual work instead of sitting on my bum eating grapes all day. I will always be very grateful:thumb_yello: :naughty:

Finkster, I can't open your message would you mind sending it to me again please. Thanks:thumb_yello:

The following have sent me their artwork/letter (full set-list):

Caz, JUlie, MeMiKa, Shireen, Kavi, PrincessChezza, ThatRadFreak, RosinaKiwi, Sofia, Droopsy, IngievV, RadioDelicate, Sesil, Hannah, Born4Mika, Chloe, Mikachu, Ohwowitsnicka, MikaOwnsMe, Sonjalovestoday.

If you have been left off the list please let me know. To all of those who are up there, thank you. Mika will be very grateful.

JUlie is unable to be on the laptop for a couple of days, i think she said so on the previous page. I only highlight people's names when JUlie tells me she's received them :thumb_tello:

Finkster, I can't open your message would you mind sending it to me again please. Thanks:thumb_yello:

The following have sent me their artwork/letter (full set-list):

Caz, JUlie, MeMiKa, Shireen, Kavi, PrincessChezza, ThatRadFreak, RosinaKiwi, Sofia, Droopsy, IngievV, RadioDelicate, Sesil, Hannah, Born4Mika, Chloe, Mikachu, Ohwowitsnicka, MikaOwnsMe, Sonjalovestoday.

If you have been left off the list please let me know. To all of those who are up there, thank you. Mika will be very grateful.

Sure I will!

What is it you can't open? The attatchment?