Mika's "Relax! Take it Easy" Card

CazGirl

Sure I will!

What is it you can't open? The attatchment?

Yeah, sorry but everytime I go to open it it comes up with error and unable to open. Try again and I will do the same my end. Thank you

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Marie (MikaOwnsMe) - When I print out your message, it misses the line that says MESSAGE À NE PAS LIRE SI TU ES DÉBILE and the orange background doesn't come out. Everything else is there including your pictures and name. Is this o.k?:punk:

Marie (MikaOwnsMe) - When I print out your message, it misses the line that says MESSAGE À NE PAS LIRE SI TU ES DÉBILE and the orange background doesn't come out. Everything else is there including your pictures and name. Is this o.k?:punk:

Ignore me, I have sorted it out and everything is there except for the orange background. Is that ok?

I love doing this but when certain things don't printout as they are supposed to and I have been trying to sort them out since 7am I want to cry. But I am determined to make this book the very best scrapbook I am capable of.

Ignore me, I have sorted it out and everything is there except for the orange background. Is that ok?

I love doing this but when certain things don't printout as they are supposed to and I have been trying to sort them out since 7am I want to cry. But I am determined to make this book the very best scrapbook I am capable of.

I won't survive if mine lacks colours :shocked: Ok, sorry, I'm exaggerating a bit :naughty:. But I'm already a bit shocked about how scanning changed my card and I'm afraid that if something with printing goes wrong there will be hardly anything left of what I had made. Maybe I could print it myself and sent to you by post or send the original if something goes wrong?

awww JUlie please dont get stressed!!! *huggles*

I won't survive if mine lacks colours :shocked: Ok, sorry, I'm exaggerating a bit :naughty:. But I'm already a bit shocked about how scanning changed my card and I'm afraid that if something with printing goes wrong there will be hardly anything left of what I had made. Maybe I could print it myself and sent to you by post or send the original if something goes wrong?

Stop worrying, I have sorted everything out. I have got lots of things to add to all the pages to make them all a bit more brighter, if that is possible. I can assure you your work is still 100%. You don't have to print if yourself ok? Thank you for getting your artwork to me so quickly xxx:punk: :thumb_yello:

awww JUlie please dont get stressed!!! *huggles*

I needed that thank you. I needed to ask you a question anyway Caz, what with everything in the past week about him not being well etc how do we know if he will still be available to receive our magnificent piece of work?

I needed that thank you. I needed to ask you a question anyway Caz, what with everything in the past week about him not being well etc how do we know if he will still be available to receive our magnificent piece of work?

well BexxY is seeing him in concert in August...that's still just under a month away...hopefully he'll be feeling better then :thumb_yello:

JUlie - received any more at all?

Just what I told you about but nothing today......OOOOh better check my spam because sometimes it goes in there. I will be right back to let you know:wink2:

...who? LOL :roftl:

no seriously, who's that?

OWN UP!

I got an email with a message and that it was from MFC: JoPerrin and that they are No.47 on this thread. I will go and check and see who No.47 is. TTFN

btw, did you get my updated version?

Yes I did, and it I have printed it off today. It looks brilliant. Sorry for not replying sooner but with all this work I have been so busy. Keeps me on the straight and narrow I suppose:biggrin2:

Yes I did, and it I have printed it off today. It looks brilliant. Sorry for not replying sooner but with all this work I have been so busy. Keeps me on the straight and narrow I suppose:biggrin2:

okay! nice to hear that it looks great! :biggrin2:

It's always a bit hard to get the colours right and everything when you scan... actually had to adjust it quite much in photoshop... like, it was impossible to tell the greys and lilacs from each other..

oh it's alright! I understand that you have a lot to do!

so this JoPerrin just thought they'd message you their card without telling us. well that was nice...i got bare confused. I don't think they posted here, I've been watching this thread like a hawk watching prey and i swear I've not missed anything.

BAH...I'll add em to the list...as they've already sent their work...

so this JoPerrin just thought they'd message you their card without telling us. well that was nice...i got bare confused. I don't think they posted here, I've been watching this thread like a hawk watching prey and i swear I've not missed anything.

BAH...I'll add em to the list...as they've already sent their work...

Thanks, I am going to PM you in a second re this.

Oh thank you, i was worried that my message didn't made it.. :)

Thank you for all your time and work you have put in to it :)

I won't bother you now anymore, lol!:bleh:

You can bother me anytime you want, I don't mind:thumb_yello: