Yoppappop

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

enfa have you not purchased your tickets yet?! :shocked:

I bought my tickets when they came for sale! :mf_rosetinted:

If they don't sell out, maybe they will transfer the gig to Small Vega? :mf_rosetinted:

I hope so. Lille Vega seems to be free that evening!

Actually how many people fit in VEGA and what about the smaller VEGA you guys are talking about?

The "big" one is 1500 :roftl: Small VEGA is next door and that's 400...I think :blink:

intimate it was!!!:blush-anim-cl:

so we have a good chance of lille vega???:thumb_yello:

o that IS cool:mf_rosetinted:

Nah frankly I don't think we have any chance of that AT ALL. If they can only sell 400 tickets then they would probably lose money and cancel the whole thing and nope I don't think the man would bother to play for 400 people anyway, he can easily sell 5000 tikcets everywhere else :doh:

Nah frankly I don't think we have any chance of that AT ALL. If they can only sell 400 tickets then they would probably lose money and cancel the whole thing and nope I don't think the man would bother to play for 400 people anyway, he can easily sell 5000 tikcets everywhere else :doh:

:blowup::mad3::cool:

Haha, I just think it would have been fun, if it was moved. If it gets cancelled, Im going to kill someone. And laugh really hard. But first kill someone. :mf_rosetinted:

It won't be cancelled, I've been watching for Mika related stuff on other danish pages, and I think that tickets have been sollllld

Just a few left!

Oh my and they have only been on sale for 3 months or so! :shocked:

YEAH! It's amazing! I mean! You would have thought it would have been a matter of days - but NOOOOOOOO!