Mika @ VEGA, Copenhagen - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I stayed with a Danish family just outside Copenhagen 2 weeks ago. They let me check my e-mails and I abused their hospitality by checking MFC too. I told the woman about Mika but she hadn't heard of him. Then she went to see her daughter in CPH and came back saying, 'he didn't show up at the Roskilde festival' so it would seem that his fame has spread before him!

No, don't thank the lord, thank me.

I've finally found out, that I'm done at school at 2pm. (well, actually 3.30pm, but Im gonna skip english :naughty: ) .. So now I can plan this poo.

Glad to hear you calling it poo, as long as you don't call it gold plated poo or something, everyone on the boards are so much up Mika's ass it's unbelivable, well I suppose this is the fanclub.etc etc

And I do like him but they are all going over the top and it is making me go the other way, if you know what I mean.

Glad to hear you calling it poo, as long as you don't call it gold plated poo or something, everyone on the boards are so much up Mika's ass it's unbelivable, well I suppose this is the fanclub.etc etc

And I do like him but they are all going over the top and it is making me go the other way, if you know what I mean.

Exactly. Im here for his music. I've never seen the dude, nor talked to him. So I can't really discuss how awesome he is.

But I like planning my poo :biggrin2:

wow, i was just about to clock out for work, and my boss came up to me with and gave me my holiday form: which means, i can actually book the days off for this gig, and get paid for it! rather than pull a damn sicky again, or worse.. swap shifts! yay! :yay:

• 2 weeks later...

Nice... Im not going to panic here... but what's going to happen with the Sweden gig then!

Im supposed to go there too but I just still can't buy a ticket. :shocked:

I need to do something. Quick!

• 1 month later...