No Brains or Beauty here, but ARTISTIC!

Suzy

Hey can I be added? I'm a songwriter, poet, and random doodler and dreamer :wub2:

I express myself in a lot of ways.

Artisticly speaking, as I a self-taught for almost everything I can do and play, i love singing, playing instruments, writing (poetry and tales).

But I express myself also with my way of dressing, speaking...and thinking.

And dreaming :)

So, if you please can add me...

Yes! Dreamers are one of the most artistic people for sure! Especially day dreaming - I can do that for hours on end. Glad that you both are joining!

my rainbow radio - you're ARTIST #22!

esperia - you're ARTIST #23!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodness Gracious - are you trying to make us all look bad :bleh: - is there anything you can't do?!! Welcome multi-talented - You're ARTIST #11

No way! Don't say that! Really, I'm not that good at the piano. But I can, somewhat play it. Like everyone else here, we all just BREATHE ART!

Thanks for adding me!

Sounds like you've got quite a vivid imagination - your mom stabbing a t-rex! :roftl:

Ssshh...I have a geeky side too... You're ARTIST #19! :wink2:

Yay, thank you! ^_^

My imagination has kept me awake at times, it was as if it was permanently on speed when I was younger *LOL* then when I'd finally get to sleep, it'd give me the wackiest, most random dreams in the history of dreams...

I mean, I once dreamt that Madonna ran into a shop pointing a gun at me, because she didn't want me to buy the jewellery I had in my hands, then all of a sudden, the dream switched to a scene with Caroline Quentin and some bloke off of Casualty (I forget his name), and they ate some chicken, then the next thing I knew, they'd gone bright green and were throwing up all over the floor! This was supposed to be some food poisoning awareness ad or something. :boxed: Then I woke up. And that wasn't even one of my most random of dreams...

And hey, there's nothing wrong with being geektastic XD GEEK PRIDE 4-EVARRRRR!! <3

well i know i already posted but i didnt realize that you had to explain more about yourself. my username says it all. im phunky! and im a girl! i love to express myself through what i wear but in a stylish way that will leave people staring at me! as you already heard i love to design clothing! i rather sit and design then hang out with my friends! someday i would lovelove to go to The Providence School Of Design in rhode island US..... most of my jewlery i make and a lot of it is inspired by MIKA's cartoons and jewlery. i walk into a jewlery store and im like i could make that! i do have some brains though. but not that much beauty, (im not the skinny, popular girl in school lol!!!) well that is basically me. and oh ya im totally obssessd with MIKA!!!

So yeah, I've been singing classical music for a looong time (like mika, mofos) and I just graduated from a Performing Arts High School..I also play piano, guitar, and I do a lot of theatre...I love musical theatre. Go figure.

Oh yeah, and I also have a band :roftl: dont ask:

http://www.myspace.com/paigemeyner

yeah...we're kinda suckin right now because we need to rerecord some stuff, but yeah..the arts are most def my passion :cool:

well i know i already posted but i didnt realize that you had to explain more about yourself. my username says it all. im phunky! and im a girl! i love to express myself through what i wear but in a stylish way that will leave people staring at me! as you already heard i love to design clothing! i rather sit and design then hang out with my friends! someday i would lovelove to go to The Providence School Of Design in rhode island US..... most of my jewlery i make and a lot of it is inspired by MIKA's cartoons and jewlery. i walk into a jewlery store and im like i could make that! i do have some brains though. but not that much beauty, (im not the skinny, popular girl in school lol!!!) well that is basically me. and oh ya im totally obssessd with MIKA!!!

Clothing, fashion - one of my favourite passions! I wish I had the patience to sew!!!

So yeah, I've been singing classical music for a looong time (like mika, mofos) and I just graduated from a Performing Arts High School..I also play piano, guitar, and I do a lot of theatre...I love musical theatre. Go figure.

Oh yeah, and I also have a band :roftl: dont ask:

http://www.myspace.com/paigemeyner

yeah...we're kinda suckin right now because we need to rerecord some stuff, but yeah..the arts are most def my passion :cool:

Good luck to your band & hopefully recording more music! You're ARTIST #25!

Add me pleezzz....Art and music (violin) is really all I know as far as passion and talent is concerned. I can't say I excel anywhere else.

Another musician! All sorts of diverse backgrounds, yay! You're ARTIST #26!

I've been playing the piano since I was 9, and now I'm thinking about taking drumming lessons. I play in our church band also. And I did a little bit of figure skating, does that also count?

And I'm singing, but not in public, because that would cause a mass panic :naughty:

Can I be in please? :biggrin2:

Ohhh i'll join! I'm very artistic even if i do say so myself...:biggrin2:

But then it's the only thing apart from writing (and being a #1 Mika fan!) that i'm good at! :blink:

im truly thankful that you added me to the list!! i feel important 4 once! lol!!! thank you again! artistic people rock! toDAY I GOT MY FIRST PAIR OF BRACES!(suspenders 4 those of you who refer to that!) im wearing them right now!

I want to be in please:)

I'm ina band in my school and I've taken my final piano degree:)

Congratulations on your Piano finals! You're ARTIST #27!

I've been playing the piano since I was 9, and now I'm thinking about taking drumming lessons. I play in our church band also. And I did a little bit of figure skating, does that also count?

And I'm singing, but not in public, because that would cause a mass panic :naughty:

Can I be in please? :biggrin2:

Of course you're musical Myra! You're ARTIST #28!

Ohhh i'll join! I'm very artistic even if i do say so myself...:biggrin2:

But then it's the only thing apart from writing (and being a #1 Mika fan!) that i'm good at! :blink:

Then your in! You're ARTIST #29!

Please add me !!

I love fashion ,interior design and playing the piano !!!

YES, you're now officially a member! You're ARTIST #30!

:groupwave:30 Members thus far! We can paint the town (world) and sprinkle it with MFC ART inspired but the ARTISTISTRY of MIKA!!!

I express myself through writing (in spanish, that is; I don't master english language that much). In my free time i enjoy making up short stories and putting them down. It's sort of a therapy. When I feel useless at averything else I just write a paragraph or two and, almost instantly, everything seems to fit into place. The whole world looks better. That's why I chose to study journalism. It enables me to practice my writing and makes me happy, at the same time.

Well, I have no skills or great attributes whatsoever, but the lovely Suzy has informed me that being “imaginative” and “witty” gets you into this exclusive club. If that’s the case, than I am all that and a bag of potato chips. :naughty:

*Please see The Book of How To NOT Be Funny, chapters Four and Five: Sarcasm and Irony.*

I express myself through writing (in spanish, that is; I don't master english language that much). In my free time i enjoy making up short stories and putting them down. It's sort of a therapy. When I feel useless at averything else I just write a paragraph or two and, almost instantly, everything seems to fit into place. The whole world looks better. That's why I chose to study journalism. It enables me to practice my writing and makes me happy, at the same time.

Stories! Yahoo! Have you seen the Stuck on an Island Thread? They'd love your stories there! You're ARTIST #31!

Well, I have no skills or great attributes whatsoever, but the lovely Suzy has informed me that being “imaginative†and “witty†gets you into this exclusive club. If that’s the case, than I am all that and a bag of potato chips. :naughty:

*Please see The Book of How To NOT Be Funny, chapters Four and Five: Sarcasm and Irony.*

Rainbow Sky! I laugh at almost all of your posts! :roftl: You belong here too! You're ARTIST #32!

• 1 month later...

Yeah im so artistic my self im 15 years odl Im not dumb I have like 85 or 90 of avarage and Im like really artistic !!!!

I love coloring and making ideas in my head my room is a mess an artistic mess !!! yay pleasse add me up !!

David

DAVID.jpg

Photo9-1.jpg

Yeah im so artistic my self im 15 years odl Im not dumb I have like 85 or 90 of avarage and Im like really artistic !!!!

I love coloring and making ideas in my head my room is a mess an artistic mess !!! yay pleasse add me up !!

David

DAVID.jpg

Photo9-1.jpg

That's awesome david! You are a very good drawer!

Ok, so besides being Knitty, and being part of the Oldlings, the Mother's Club,

and the Socially Disabled - and I am certainly not Brains nor Beauty - so I am hardly a catch!

But I do pride myself in being quite ARTISTIC.

Unlike MIKA who followed his passion, I followed the Academic path (as it was expected, finishing 2 degrees and being only booksmart and memory smart just enough to pass, but not intelligent at all) So I gave up on doing what my heart desired - illustrating, painting and all forms visual art.

I am not trained in any ARTISTIC arena at all, but it comes out in everything I do. From my style of dress to the the way I arrange the fruit in a bowl and even when I play with PLAY-DOH with my kids! Every visual display whether its in print media, home decor or fashion and I pick everything apart and want to fix it until it looks right and different from the boring mainstream of things.

So who will join me in the this ARTISTIC group? Tell us how you express your ARTISTRY (music, visual, poetry, literature, fashion, a colourful vivid imagination, or a bit of everything) [/Quote]

I have to say something here, intelligence Is not only accidemic, I failed last year highschool, and didnt get university enterence, so I have to wait a year before I go to university, but Im not as you say "not intelligent at all" Its just my/our intelligence is in a different area! we are intelligent, in your art, in the things you are most passionate about, your skills, its a sort of intelligence NOBODY ELSE quite has the same as you!

My intelligence is noticing totally random stuff, in movies or in real life, like a pendulum moving to the beat of a song, in a corner cafe etc

remembering random facts, or movie quotes that have nothing to do with anything at the time I remember them. EVEN though I cant read or spell very well! If you spoke to me, I speak older than I am in years, I speak from experience, many my age have not had yet! and its all in my head, THIS IS what I call my intelligence!

I expess what I believe in and my feelings through random art, and videos.

I have the brains for artistic ability, does this make sense, anyway this is only my view, your views can be intirely different maybe?!?!!!!!