Rooney

mandilambi

Is anyone here a fan of the band called Rooney? A couple of days I saw their video "When Did Your Heart Go Missing" on Vh-1 and I love the song! It's such a catchy tune and it's certainly got a 80s beat, which I also love. Here it is if anyone hasn't seen it and is interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qoL-9jGaZc

Also I tried to buy their newest cd today, but the store didn't have it. :sneaky2:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG :shocked:

I am in shock right now :D

You really brought back some memories..

I was a HUGE fan of them a year or so ago, after I had seen Princess Diaries (part one) :biggrin2:

I have listened their first album to bits, they have a new album too, don't they? I have totally lost track, and it's sad, because I like them :no: (it's sad that I'm so lazy o.O)

I should listen it right now o.O

this is really lame and i cant belive im actually confessing to this, but i got into rooney beucase Seth (adam brody) on the OC liked them and they did a gig on the show (i think. it was first season i dont remeber). since then, i really started to like them and listen to there album pretty often.

OH MY GOD! this is so weird! i was into rooney like earlier this year! i totally forgot about them and then like two days ago really got into them again after seeing thier new music vid!!!!! i totally want the new cd and i was gonna ask for it for my bday but i didnt think it came out till 17th! and omg i got into rooney cus seth from the OC was too! adam brody is hotttt:wub2: .....not as hot as mika OF COURSE!

Ooh, I didn't even know you like Queen too. Now that bumps you up to super awesome...at least on my scale...LOL!!! :)

Hmmmmmm...I love the Killers too...and Relient K...andddd...Keane...and..Lily Allen (only like her music, can't stand her as a person..LOL!)...umm...Rufus Wainwright...the Beatles...the Hot Hot Heat....oh, gosh, so many!

What about you, girl? :)

I love Rooney so much! Like John Mayer, they have a special place in my heart...It's like I grew up with them. I got really into them when they first started, and I've followed them. I know that Mika will be the same way (he already has that special place... :))

I really really love their first album and I can't wait for Calling the World. :)

And plus, Robert is very hot. :roftl:

Ooh, I didn't even know you like Queen too. Now that bumps you up to super awesome...at least on my scale...LOL!!! :)

Hmmmmmm...I love the Killers too...and Relient K...andddd...Keane...and..Lily Allen (only like her music, can't stand her as a person..LOL!)...umm...Rufus Wainwright...the Beatles...the Hot Hot Heat....oh, gosh, so many!

What about you, girl? :)

Ah, I love The Beatles! I also love Elton John, Nirvana, Styx, basically all classic rock. haha And Sugarcult!

And you know what, I really love Sara Bareilles now! She's amazing! I want to buy her album!

I love Rooney so much! Like John Mayer, they have a special place in my heart...It's like I grew up with them. I got really into them when they first started, and I've followed them. I know that Mika will be the same way (he already has that special place... :))

I really really love their first album and I can't wait for Calling the World. :)

And plus, Robert is very hot. :roftl:

Ah, I know what you mean!! I will definitely love Mika no matter what!

I love classic rock too. For a while there, that was all I listened to! Elton John...Boston...Electric Light Orchestra....the Pretenders...you name it!

Hannah, I know what you mean! I am so happy that I got into Mika early and that I can follow his progress all the way... it's so nice to be able to see how he will grow as it is happening. :)

this is really lame and i cant belive im actually confessing to this, but i got into rooney beucase Seth (adam brody) on the OC liked them and they did a gig on the show (i think. it was first season i dont remeber). since then, i really started to like them and listen to there album pretty often.

I started to listen to them because of Robert :cool: (after I saw Princess Diaries XD)

so no worries :D

• 1 year later...

The show was amazing. The openers were awesome as well (two bands- Locksley and The Bridges). I think I'll make a thread tomorrow about it.

Seriously, it was the best concert I've ever attended. (:shocked:) :naughty: