Rooney

mandilambi

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The show was amazing. The openers were awesome as well (two bands- Locksley and The Bridges). I think I'll make a thread tomorrow about it.

Seriously, it was the best concert I've ever attended. (:shocked:) :naughty:

That's so great! I've heard other people say the same thing, that it was one of the best concerts they've ever been to. I had tickets to see them on June 27, but something got in the way and I couldn't go:thumbdown:

I bought Locksley's CD when I heard they would be touring w/Rooney. For real, I was listening to it twice a day for weeks before I gave it a rest. They are soooo good.

That's so great! I've heard other people say the same thing, that it was one of the best concerts they've ever been to. I had tickets to see them on June 27, but something got in the way and I couldn't go:thumbdown:

I bought Locksley's CD when I heard they would be touring w/Rooney. For real, I was listening to it twice a day for weeks before I gave it a rest. They are soooo good.

It was really, really impressive! That's too bad that you didn't get to go :thumbdown:

I wish I'd bought the Locksley CD at the gig, but for whatever reason I didn't. It was so late (1:30 am); I was about to fall over haha.

Glad you had such a good time, Katherine! I look forward to hearing about the concert.

Sometime I'll have to dig up my review of the concert I saw and share it with you all. Like I said, they don't disappoint!

Thanks! I'll post my thread later... I haven't figured out what pics and videos I want to upload yet, haha. I have a lot. I recorded until my camera died :naughty:

I remember reading your concert report last year :biggrin2: At that time I never thought I'd get to go to one of their concerts... then on a whim I went and it was amazing!

• 1 year later...

Nice to see my boys back up at the top of the "Other Artists" section! It's been a while. :)

I'm seeing them on July 1st -- not sure who is opening for them, but am def glad they are the main event. Can't wait to hear Shakin'. I freaking love that song!

• 2 months later...

Wooohoooo!

rooney327.jpg

I was at the merchanidse table, where Robert said they'd be and to kill time I thought I'd buy the new album. *bam* Someone started to rub my back and I turned around and it was Robert :naughty: So then he started talking to me and telling me about how he knows I'll love the album etc etc...really sweet dude. He took it out of my hands and signed it without me asking. HA :roftl: And then we took a picture. I left and he pinched my arm and got all up in my face and said more nice things.

My sister wanted a pic with him so we came back and we were laughing because I said, "Yeah, I'm back for more!" He winked and said, "Mhhhm, yeah you are!"

Just plain hot.

Very humble, very nice and oh so charming.

EDIT : And THEN we thought we'd try and watch some of the Hanson show from the balcony. Who walks up behind us? Robert. So he said Hey and had such a cute smile on him. We kept bumping into eachother and I wasn't even trying to which is a first. Boy's good lookin and shorter than I expected. I'm definatley seeing them next time they're in town! Officially a FAN!

Edited by BonjourMika1990