MIKA and Big Girl?????????

crazypom

I just...can't help it! I feel like a cougar ready to pounce! Rawwr.

:roftl:

....Hannah, he didn't actually look so dangerous to me :lmao: ...more as if he didn't know whether he was coming or going....:biggrin2:

Imagine HIM in an elevator with Mika. It would be so cute! Thinking about it I might come to the conclusion that cute Jason could replace cute Patrick Wolf in my imagination :mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2:

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Once again I was at the wrong place at the wrong time to notice anything of the discussions :blink: . So another story about me being too slow to get the crucial news :naughty: . Anyway, I don't really know if I like this pic or not :blink: . I might be a bit old-fashioned but sometimes I think that less is more. You know, I'd rather imagine things than face them directly.

:mf_rosetinted:

My opinion exactly (ahh, I want the tight sweaty shirts back :wub2: ) plus, dressed properly, he'd be less likely to run the risk of becoming ill every two weeks :sneaky2: I don't like that, really. :no:

....Hannah, he didn't actually look so dangerous to me :lmao: ...more as if he didn't know whether he was coming or going....:biggrin2:

Imagine HIM in an elevator with Mika. It would be so cute! Thinking about it I might come to the conclusion that cute Jason could replace cute Patrick Wolf in my imagination :mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2:

HAHAHAHAHA. Well then...Erm, grapefruit. :roftl:

Is Patrick Wolf creepy? I love his music, but really don't much about him otherwise.

My opinion exactly (ahh, I want the tight sweaty shirts back :wub2: ) plus, dressed properly, he'd be less likely to run the risk of becoming ill every two weeks :sneaky2: I don't like that, really. :no:

Every two weeks? It's more like every two days :shocked: . It's really bad. I think he should try Actimel and stay dressed.

While I definitely don't mind a little of the toplessness, I love the tight clothes just as much! :thumb_yello: And if his health depends on not getting naked, then I think that he should wear very tight, tiny tshirts and sweat as much as possible. :D

While I definitely don't mind a little of the toplessness, I love the tight clothes just as much! :thumb_yello: And if his health depends on not getting naked, then I think that he should wear very tight, tiny tshirts and sweat as much as possible. :D

:fisch: 'Sweat baby, sweat baby, love is a texas drought...'

Oh and I do think Patrick Wolf is cute - a little not from this world, like Mika. They could build their own empire on the clouds....LOL

I don't like much of Patrick's music though...

:fisch: 'Sweat baby, sweat baby, love is a texas drought...'

Oh and I do think Patrick Wolf is cute - a little not from this world, like Mika. They could build their own empire on the clouds....LOL

I don't like much of Patrick's music though...

What song is that? I've seen someone else from here quote that. :roftl:

I have his Magic Position CD, and just love it. It's one of those where I kind of don't like it A LOT the first time, but it reallly grows on me.

WHY THE HELL IS MIKA KISSING BIG GIRL HERE???????????????

I was so shocked when I saw that...

Weren't you?

MIKA IS MINE

hahahahahaha when I was 8 y-o I thought Freddie mercury was mine but that was 33 years ago ...