Mika's Fancy Chicken (mfc)

Kavi

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey guys,do ya actually know what we do here? we might drink chicken blood for all ya know :das:

but I like how everyone reacts to the word chicken :naughty: I`m so proud of ya all ,you learned well! :biggrin2:

Chicken is the universal MFC call. :roftl:

hey guys,do ya actually know what we do here? we might drink chicken blood for all ya know :das:

but I like how everyone reacts to the word chicken :naughty: I`m so proud of ya all ,you learned well! :biggrin2:

I wish I could join, but I'm a vegetarian:sneaky2: I don't really want to drink chicken blood... But if anyone ever starts a Mika's Fancy Car thread or anything, I'm in!:bleh:

hey ioana, u wanna write up a brief thingy i should post on the first pg to let ppl know??? but then again, ppl should know *confused smile* lemme know what u think k.

Chicken is the universal MFC call. :roftl:

"they were all sitting quietly in their own layers when suddenly the call arose from the mist... the vague sound of "CHICKEEEEEEEEEEEN!" spread with the speed of light and they all ran to gather,curls flutting in the wind,chores left behind...all in pursuit of...CHICKEN!"

this was a quote from the "Chicken Trilogy" :lmfao: :lmfao:

you don`t like chicken? :shocked:

how old are you?

*looks around:blink: * Talking to me? I'm 15:bleh: I do like chicken in the form of mika (half naked) in a silly costume (I could eat him raw!!:mf_lustslow: ) But chewing it of a bone with veins getting stuck between your teeth:shocked:

*looks around:blink: * Talking to me? I'm 15:bleh: I do like chicken in the form of mika (half naked) in a silly costume (I could eat him raw!!:mf_lustslow: ) But chewing it of a bone with veins getting stuck between your teeth:shocked:

oh ok...wait,you shal remain a vegan for...another year at least!

hey ioana, u wanna write up a brief thingy i should post on the first pg to let ppl know??? but then again, ppl should know *confused smile* lemme know what u think k.

well people who are into the chicken business will know,whatever I write,but of course,I shall think of a description :das:

waait,we gotta ask the age before we start not eating chicken :roftl:

:roftl: i'm 18 and i haven't had chicken yet :boxed: i don't plan to until i get married...but i guess i can make an exception for some mika chicken :roftl: if he um cooks it himself and serves with curly fries :lmao: and some tea at the side :lmao:

well people who are into the chicken business will know,whatever I write,but of course,I shall think of a description :das:

hehe thank you....we r keeping it clean right?! i don't want to get into any sorta trouble :thumbdown:

:roftl: i'm 18 and i haven't had chicken yet :boxed: i don't plan to until i get married...but i guess i can make an exception for some mika chicken :roftl: if he um cooks it himself and serves with curly fries :lmao: and some tea at the side :lmao:

ya see what mika chicken dose? he rouins principles! not good! don`t eat chicken,not even mika-fried chicken :lol3: or well,if u get the mika chicken on the wedding night,it`s all good :naughty:

ya see what mika chicken dose? he rouins principles! not good! don`t eat chicken,not even mika-fried chicken :lol3: or well,if u get the mika chicken on the wedding night,it`s all good :naughty:

:roftl::thumb_yello::naughty:

Kav,what abt this:

after carefully studying the chicken phenomenon,we have decided to dedicate a thread to it.

I am sure that many of you are familiar with chicken,in all its forms,due to prior experiences in che chicken business,or chicken has been braught to your attention.

yes ,Mika occasionaly turns chicken down,but hey,noone`s insatiable :lol3:

so then,for all chicken lovers and chicken experts:

Voila`!Chicken is here!