i go crazy

Slightly Mad

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love your avatar Slightly Mad! If you want to be mad about Mika and Freddie you've come to the right place.

Thanks. Slightly Mad video is my favourite one.

I don"t wanna be mad about Mika and Freddie but I can't resist

looooooooooooool...my family want to kill me,'cause everyday I listen to his songs....they told me:"Stop you!!!Everyday,4 two times or more you listen the same songs...Mika,mika,mika...We will become mad...!!!"

I looked at my father and I said:"What do you want??I love him and his music so I still continue to listen to his beautiful songs!!":roftl:

QUOTE]

I usually don't listen to music when my parents are home cuz they don't like it. But recently I did, and my mother said:

What are you listen to? Who"s that?

I told her a little about Mika, but without any emotions and she said:

I thought you listen only to Queen. I'm glad you listen to smth else and this music is good.

Yeah actually I did that kind of things too...

but not about Mika..:naughty:

And about whom? If it"s not a secret, of course...

I did about Freddie Mercury, and still do. You know, I never thought I could be so stupid... Even mentioning Freddie's name made me blush, my hands trambled and I smiled like an idiot. And now all this has dobbled because of Mika

Coool!))))

So, today I've bought my first Mika poster. What shuold I do with it?

I think you should buy thousands more and show your whole city how amazing Mika is!!!

I am from Vancouver Canada and the only Mika-ish thing I can find is a article in a British magazine from the book store :emot-sad: no posters nutting boo hoo!!