i go crazy

Slightly Mad

Hello! I"m from Kiev, Ukraine. I have become Mika"s fan because of Freddie Mercury. Firstly I heard Mika"s song Ralax and I didn"t like it much (to be honest I still don"t). And then I read an article in which Mika was compared with Freddie and I got very angry because nobody can be Freddie"s equal (I must say I"m a crazy fan). So I just decided to buy Life in Cartoon Motion to make sure I was right. I"m not gonna tell you what had happened after. but now I"m here. Because I"M CRAZY ABOUT MIKA!!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Slightly Mad! Sounds like you enjoyed what you heard on the album!

Oh yeaah, definitely. Every song. I was very surprised at it))

Before you know it, you'll be 100% completely mad! :naughty:

I"m already completely mad, believe me))

hellowwwwwwww!!!And welcome...WE ALL LOVE MIKA!!!OMG...I don't want to become a Mika's maniac...what am I saying???I'm already a mika's maniac...loooooooool!!!!!well...mika has this power:he drive you crazy so...u can't live without his colorful,fantastic,CRAZY music...!!But I'm proud of myself...'cause I now that he's a really fantastic singer!!!:wub2:

Bye!!!Have a great time!! :biggrin2:

I don't want to become a Mika's maniac...what am I saying???I'm already a mika's maniac...loooooooool!!!!!

QUOTE]

So don"t I! I"m trying to slow down but I can't! I can't last a day without his songs. Oh God, what is he doing to me...

looooooooooooool...my family want to kill me,'cause everyday I listen to his songs....they told me:"Stop you!!!Everyday,4 two times or more you listen the same songs...Mika,mika,mika...We will become mad...!!!"

I looked at my father and I said:"What do you want??I love him and his music so I still continue to listen to his beautiful songs!!":roftl:

Wonderful...and now...I'm becoming more and more obsessed!!loooooool!!!Bye!!!:naughty: