Stuck in an Elevator with MIKA!

Suzy

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My first question is, how big is the elevator? If it's the one at my church for instance, Mika couldn't even sit down with his legs out straight. If it's the one in Myer at the shopping centre that you can fit about 5 mothers with prams in, then cool!

3 things....

1. Water and chocolate (I usually have water on me anyway, and I have been known to carry chocolate in my hand bag)

2. Pen and pad of paper (which I also usually have in my handbag anyway)

3. My phone is always on me anyway so that doesn't count.... umm, a couple of cushions? When I was breastfeeding my daughter I used to carry a cushion in the bottom of the pram to help get a good arm position while out otherwise I got backache. Maybe I should have said the pram or a trolley,cos then you could load it up with stuff that wouldn't count towards your total of three...... Might have to rethink.

:blush-anim-cl: here are lots of sweet mummies ! holy husbands !

Poor Mika is like a wedding cake, he is tall but he is not big enough for you to share ! your comments are so cute , pen and pad of papers to write down the wills ? :blush-anim-cl: breastfeeding ? i heartt you mummies

i got stuck in an elevator with Mika ... is it impossible to avoid Chicken ? afraid so, but no, it ought to be

let's make love and listen to the death above ... :huglove:

I'm so sorry, I haven't figured it out about what shall I bring yet

hey! you stolen the words from my mouth!! :sneaky2:CSS!!!:punk::bleh:

:blush-anim-cl: here are lots of sweet mummies ! holy husbands !

Poor Mika is like a wedding cake, he is tall but he is not big enough for you to share ! your comments are so cute , pen and pad of papers to write down the wills ? :blush-anim-cl: breastfeeding ? i heartt you mummies

:roftl: :roftl: Perhaps I should have explained a few things. Pen and pad of paper to write things down ie his phone number, his autograph, song lyrics that we co-wrote while stuck in the lift, or for him to draw our predicament (or whatever else takes his fancy), but not for me to draw cos I can't. And I'm no longer breastfeeding... Haven't done that for a couple of years now. She's a toddler, baby no longer.

I saw them in Florence and I was really enjoy'em,dancing and all..until a tall crazy guy with a red rucksack jumped in for a stage invasion loosing things from the eastpack:sneaky2:

huh ? :shocked: what are you talking about ? nothing to do with me i suppose ?! i saw them near my home, in brighton concorde2 at this year's great escape festival !!!! they are alright but just not my cup of tea

and their live cannot be compared to Mika's

Give you and the tall guy with a eastpack a very big hug though :blush-anim-cl:

hm, it isn't about you, sheep-hugger!:naughty:

and yes, Mika the best fk the rest:giveup: {gosh, the guy begins to be sooo annoying}:rolleyes:

wawawa, sheep-hugger is quite nice actaully, thanks

bye !

Mika can be shiny and massive, and he's on his own, more difficult than bands, but muse is good, much btter than kaiser chiefs i suppose, bye, CSS

wawawa, sheep-hugger is quite nice actaully, thanks

bye !

Mika can be shiny and massive, and he's on his own, more difficult than bands, but muse is good, much btter than kaiser chiefs i suppose, bye, CSS

bowdown.gifMUSE=GODS!! I've all their albums!

kaiser chiefs are "average", Css quite ****ty noize like all myplaylist on myspace..sometimes I like listen to new stuff:naughty:

oh, and I respect&admire MIKA above all for his "magic" to get 10 from 5

Does anyone know the song "love in an elevator" by aerosmith...? :biggrin2:

OOOOH yes its godam fantastic luv it luv it luv it

I'd take

• strong mints (he might have had garlic :naughty: )
  • 1 pkt of calms (in case he has a panic attack)
  • a pkt of tissues for the drool (embarrassing I know).

kaiser chiefs are "average", Css quite ****ty noize like all myplaylist on myspace..sometimes I like listen to new stuff:naughty:

oh yes I can't disagree with that they are fab, my son says they are awesome live too.

oh, really, i've only got one of muse's album

u must have lota more records than i have , and i love Mika mainly because his brain his nice accent his nice figure his appearance is so appealing to me !

im quite shamefully shallow comparing to you, wicked, bye mhwa

24 hours? That's a lot of hours to find stuff to do in an elevator!!!! :boxed:

I'm not that creative!!! I think I would take... a pack of playing cards for us to play! (1) , a bible for meditation and praying. It will be very important in case we feel we are going to die there (2), aaaannd... a video game!!!! Yes, we're going to play winning eleven! brazilian versus lebanese... I think :blink:

oh, really, i've only got one of muse's album

u must have lota more records than i have , and i love Mika mainly because his brain his nice accent his nice figure his appearance is so appealing to me !

im quite shamefully shallow comparing to you, wicked, bye mhwa

oh yeah, and I'm only a chicken breast:mf_rosetinted: bye

24 hours? That's a lot of hours to find stuff to do in an elevator!!!! :boxed:

I'm not that creative!!! I think I would take... a pack of playing cards for us to play! (1) , a bible for meditation and praying. It will be very important in case we feel we are going to die there (2), aaaannd... a video game!!!! Yes, we're going to play winning eleven! brazilian versus lebanese... I think :blink:

:wub2: thanks so much for bringing me back from chicken to video games !! u r so kind and nice ! the national flag of lebanon is actually quite christmassy !! wicked :wub2: bye

:wub2: thanks so much for bringing me back from chicken to video games !! u r so kind and nice ! the national flag of lebanon is actually quite christmassy !! wicked :wub2: bye

So are you back to video games??? ahhahahahaa That's nice!!! So I invite you to our elevator for you to play with us!!! :cheers:

im not gonna lie.

i would take advantage of him in the naughtiest of ways.

haha:wub2: :roftl:

Nobody's mentioned *looks around, lowers voice* "protection" yet. Is everyone presuming that Mika carries that around or is that one of those things which y'all already having in YOUR purses/handbags? (Cos it's not in mine...)

Then again, I'm married and not expecting to be getting lucky when I go out...

Nobody's mentioned *looks around, lowers voice* "protection" yet. Is everyone presuming that Mika carries that around or is that one of those things which y'all already having in YOUR purses/handbags? (Cos it's not in mine...)

Yeah but if u had the chance for just 24 hours would u care about "protection" I sure damn wouldn't!!!!! lol :shocked::wink2::mf_lustslow::wub2:

congrats! That was my wonder what!:thumb_yello: