Hello from quebec

Julie2116

Hello, I'm from quebec canada! My name is Julie and i'm 24 years old. I love lisen music so much! My english is not perfect, i'm sorry, i do my best. My first language is french, so, If someone speak french here, let me know!

I love Mika so much, I will go see him in concert this summer, august 10, in St-Jean sur Richelieu (Quebec, Canada) for a benefice concert! I have my ticket since this week.. woaaaaaaa :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I'm a Mika fan since maybe month of march 2007. My friend play the song in GRACE KELLY in their computer and tell me to listen the song, and i fall in love with this song, at the first listen :D After I made search on web about mika, and in april for my birthday, I recieve the MIKA CD for gift:D.

My friend and I , have pass a lot of night without sleep at school for big works (end session at university) , and we were listening mika all night ! I remember, one time, we listen Grace Kelly in repeat for 4 hours long :biggrin2: Mika was our motivation...:wink2: I Love the music of mika, I love his personnaliy, the way he's moving, dancing, his voice, and he's really cute! Everybody want to be friend with Mika :biggrin2: I am verry happy to have discover this website!

sorry again for my english

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I'm from quebec canada! My name is Julie and i'm 24 years old. I love lisen music so much! My english is not perfect, i'm sorry, i do my best. My first language is french, so, If someone speak french here, let me know!

I love Mika so much, I will go see him in concert this summer, august 10, in St-Jean sur Richelieu (Quebec, Canada) for a benefice concert! I have my ticket since this week.. woaaaaaaa :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I'm a Mika fan since maybe month of march 2007. My friend play the song in GRACE KELLY in their computer and tell me to listen the song, and i fall in love with this song, at the first listen :D After I made search on web about mika, and in april for my birthday, I recieve the MIKA CD for gift:D.

My friend and I , have pass a lot of night without sleep at school for big works (end session at university) , and we were listening mika all night ! I remember, one time, we listen Grace Kelly in repeat for 4 hours long :biggrin2: Mika was our motivation...:wink2: I Love the music of mika, I love his personnaliy, the way he's moving, dancing, his voice, and he's really cute! Everybody want to be friend with Mika :biggrin2: I am verry happy to have discover this website!

sorry again for my english

Hi and welcome, i speak french but not very well, english is my first language but alot of people here are bilingual and speak several languages so dont worry - you are doing a very good job.

Thanks all for the "hellos" :) !!

Sometimes I can't say all that I want because I dont know how to say in english but when i came on forums like this one, it's practicing my english . Thanks for the comprehension :)

Thanks all for the "hellos" :) !!

Sometimes I can't say all that I want because I dont know how to say in english but when i came on forums like this one, it's practicing my english . Thanks for the comprehension :)

Bienvenue, et ne t'en fait pas on arrive a ce faire comprendre....

Woa quelqu'un du québec! cool! hihi merci :)

vas tu au show a St-Jean sur richelieu ? :punk::)

Hi Julie!

A few of us are going to the St-Jean sur richelieu show. Check out this thread:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6100

Sorry my French is terrible :thumbdown:

Your English is great though and since Mika is very popular in France there are a lot of francophones here.

Mika is performing a show in Paris right now so there will be some reports in the Concerts section later today/tomorrow that you might enjoy. If you haven't seen Mika live before you're in for a real treat.

Bonjour a tous! Merci pour l'accueil! Je suis contente de rencontrer des fans québécois qui trippent Mika!! On va s'faire du fun le 10 aout! Reste juste a espérer qu'il fasse beau :):punk:

Oui espérons! Mais au pire s'il pleut Mika sera notre soleil :wub2:

:naughty: