TBA Vodaphone gig on Ch4

RAK1

I'm posting this seperately as I didn't want it to get lost in the actual concert thread and people would miss it.

On Saturday 7th July at 9.25 in the morning until 10am, and on Sunday 8th July at 00.30am, this is after midnight of the 7th, and after a really good Johnny Depp movie, Blow, Ch4 are showing the EXTENDED show of Mika at the Manchester Great North Square. I take it this will mean we will see the documentry following the day of the fan going to the gig in the evening.

It's funny what you discover when you're bored. I'm so glad I've got my Sky up and running again, so I can check out any Mika related programmes for you all.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Rose,

I am sooooooo jealous of all you people with fast computers and internet access and all.

I officially have ADSL but no one prepared me for a service provider that cannot deliver on that. I have been reading only a little bit on the forum again and in between going from one page to the next I have done 2 loads of washing and several cups of coffee. My dogs also love me for that because if I have to wait they get lots of cuddles.

But I am not that much on the MFC any more because it just takes too much of my time.

Will talk to you all again later.

Nel

But I am not that much on the MFC any more because it just takes too much of my time.

Nel

Know what you mean Nel, way too much time, I have just done the washing up, popped on here for an update, before the next bit of housework.:sneaky2:

Hi Rose,

I am sooooooo jealous of all you people with fast computers and internet access and all.

I officially have ADSL but no one prepared me for a service provider that cannot deliver on that. I have been reading only a little bit on the forum again and in between going from one page to the next I have done 2 loads of washing and several cups of coffee. My dogs also love me for that because if I have to wait they get lots of cuddles.

Nel

Hey Nel, always good to hear from you

I have been videoing all of Mikas tv appearances and will be taping this one too. If you would like I could get them transferred to dvd and send them to you, so you're not missing out.