New mission to accomplish

minkey_00

Hey Mika's fan club members.. I have a new idea to accomplish..

Let us copy Mika's Cd and distribute it for Free.. So start from now saving money so that Mika will be happy and will be more famous :wink2: :wink2:

Good Luck...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think we can do that hun, I believe it is illegal, it is in the UK anyway, you can only copy for your own use ie to use in the car or something.

I don't know if Mika would be happy, he may be more famous, but he would lose out on the cash.

And you can bet his management and record company wouldn't be happy!

Advice from an oldling? Don't do it. (and there's not much I would say that about :naughty: )

We can do it legally, but we can't sell 'em.. And we can't give ppl the copied version, only the original

And of course it's a bad idea.. Lalalalaallaal :biggrin2:

HA?!?!

how can that be a good idea?!?! :blink:

u should tell everyone to BUY his CD :)

than u make mika happy :)

im sure he wouldnt want his CD to be copied.... for free...

he is having fun making music im sure....but he needs to make money out of it to... :) right? :thumb_yello:

i BOUGHT 3 copies...gave 1 to a friend....

People why don't you think??LOl

In Lebanon it is a good idea.. I hope you think more...

don't u think that's really unfair on him though? he's worked hard to get where he is and then u wanna copy the cd and give it out for free? that cd deserves to get paid for :bleh: not given out just like that

it doesnt always work, I copied one for my friend and she still hasnt listened to it that was since march..

ha ha aww :bleh:

and thing is if the person does like it.. would they really go buy a cd when they already have a free one? not unless they're as obsessed as us :biggrin2:

it doesnt always work, I copied one for my friend and she still hasnt listened to it that was since march..

copied!??! mika close your eyes! and imagine u didnt read this! :shocked:

Hmm.. I'd love to make a few copies of the CD and throw it out from a tall building.. Haha! Would be fun to see if it cuts through someones head :naughty:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

anyway, i agree with babs. we can't copy mika cd and then give them away for free..i don't think he would be so happy.the record company wouldn't be for sure! plus it's illegal in italy...

I don't think it's a good idea, because if mika doesn't earn enough money in, the record label will drop him and then he is there without a record deal again...Im sorry but record labels are like that, and that is why we have to support mika the best way we can:wink2:

I don't think it's a good idea, because if mika doesn't earn enough money in, the record label will drop him and then he is there without a record deal again...Im sorry but record labels are like that, and that is why we have to support mika the best way we can:wink2:

i just got the grace kelly LP in the mail today :)

cute and colurfull :)

and we don't want that to happen now do we :tears: :tears:

what u could do instead is like put clips of the songs that way in order to listen to the whoooole song they will have to buy the CD :biggrin2:

i just got the grace kelly LP in the mail today :)

cute and colurfull :)

You are so lucky:biggrin2: :blush-anim-cl:

and we don't want that to happen now do we :tears:

what u could do instead is like put clips of the songs that way in order to listen to the whoooole song they will have to buy the CD :biggrin2:

yes....like a sneak peak:wink2:

and we don't want that to happen now do we :tears: :tears:

i think its better to just say "buy the CD or ellse!!!!"

and than they will be scared and buy it....

it worked with my friends....

well not really...im tired...its 4am and i dont know what im talking about...lol

who is mika again? :blink::bleh: im kidding!

i think its better to just say "buy the CD or ellse!!!!"

and than they will be scared and buy it....

it worked with my friends....

well not really...im tired...its 4am and i dont know what im talking about...lol

who is mika again? :blink::bleh: im kidding!

:naughty: :naughty: