Antsy Fans...

mandilambi

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you planning hitting any US dates, Christine, or just sticking with Canadian ones?

If he comes to Canada I won't be going to the US...unless it just happens to pan out with my travelling to Nashville. Like if he was playing somewhere in the southeast when I was on my way back I would think about stopping in for the show.

That's why I wish they'd publish some dates soon so I can work it all out.

That's cool. I imagine if he came to Nashville, I'd hit that show as it is reasonably close to MO. I haven't been there in ages too.

It seems like there's a good chance he'll do a handfull of shows in Canada though, as he's got a good following there, yeah?

I want the dates for the same reason. I'm one that is better at planning ahead...

It seems like there's a good chance he'll do a handfull of shows in Canada though, as he's got a good following there, yeah?

I think we're just lucky that we're close to the US. Otherwise we'd probably be getting the blow-off like a lot of smaller markets. He seems pretty enamoured with Montreal now that he's been there though.

Hi Amanda, Christine! Finally put the kids to bed - got back from watching some fireworks. No big deal...tax dollars going somewhere I suppose...

Christine, are there any other Toronto fans that are on the MFC?

I was just telling my husband, that besides you & I, that I don't know or remember anyone else except for Lana86 but that was awhile ago...

Have you found out any info about your Visa, Sivan?

no nothing yet :(

i plan to ask for more time and hope they give me :blink:

if not i will cry!

i plan to go to a lawyer to to ask what my options are about staying here...

i hope they wont tell me "YOU GOT TO GO BACK TO ISRAEL WHEN THE VISA EXPIRE!"

Hey, Suzy! Nice to see you. :)

You'd think there would be loads of Canadian MFCers! I am hoping that the Missourian MFCers come out of the woodworks if Mika actually comes here. It would be horrible if his show didn't sell or something...making him not come back. But...I think I may just worry too much!

Oh Sivan I hope it works out for you. Sounds like you're having a great time in the States. Are you studying or working or just being a Lollipop girl?

Suzy, Raha! is from Toronto and AshleyMiranda is somewhere in Ontario...I don't know how close. I've seen some other people but not that many regulars.

There is a Facebook group just for the Mod Club show.

So...you are hoping to get a Visa to stay here definitely or just for a longer period or time? I hope it all works, Sivan. :(

hopefully the will give me 6 more months... i would be ok with 3 more to... and than ill have time to work on a way to be able to stay here permenent... i hope.... :)

oh..hi Sivan! Didn't see the previous posts...

hi! lol

Oh Sivan I hope it works out for you. Sounds like you're having a great time in the States. Are you studying or working or just being a Lollipop girl?

LOL! i wish i could go and work as a lollipop girl! tho if it was my job i would have asked for bigger shoes :roftl: the ones i had were to small on me! but who cared!? i had the night of my life :)

im actually working as a web designer :) freelance now... working from home...

my website is here :thumb_yello:

Ha I'm anxious but not at the same time...

It drives me crazy to count down to days of something important

Right now I'm glad I don't know other wise I get stressed and start planning all these things in my head

I'm just looking forward to aug. 10th right now!

Ha I'm anxious but not at the same time...

It drives me crazy to count down to days of something important

Right now I'm glad I don't know other wise I get stressed and start planning all these things in my head

I'm just looking forward to aug. 10th right now!

but i wanna know!!!! i soooo hope it will be b 4 september 15th... tho i have a feeling it wont be :(

but i wanna know!!!! i soooo hope it will be b 4 september 15th... tho i have a feeling it wont be :(

Just keep hoping for it

You seem to have luck when it comes to Mika:biggrin2:

I'll be hoping for you as well!!

Just keep hoping for it

You seem to have luck when it comes to Mika:biggrin2:

I'll be hoping for you as well!!

yeah *nock on wood* i hope the luck stay ;)

im actually working as a web designer :) freelance now... working from home...

my website is here :thumb_yello:

That's brilliant work Sivan! I especially like the two furniture websites. Have you got some sort of work visa or are you technically just visiting the US?

When I lived in South Africa they just kept extending my visitor visa. They didn't seem to care! UK was a different story though. I had to get married.