Antsy Fans...

mandilambi

....am I the only one that cannot stop thinking about the prospect of Mika's Fall US tour? I swear, I come here every day hoping for news about new dates and it's just about the only thing I think about! I hate to feel impatient, since Mika is doing shows so often, but I can't help but want him to come back here soon.

So...who's with me? I KNOW I am not the only one! LOL!!!

:naughty:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really care. :bleh: I mean, I know there will be dates and I am already trying to save up money so that I can go to at least two shows, but... I am perfectly okay with waiting and not knowing. In fact, I'm kind of pleased about it... it's a break from all the hysteria.

--Jack

Oh, you're definitely not alone! I'm super anxious to find out if he's coming anywhere near me! Especially since it sounds like it'll be in September, and unfortunately school's on then so it makes it less likely that I could go to unlimited Mika gigs. :bleh: But yep, it's become part of my daily routine to check this forum and ticketmaster for new dates!

I'd like him to come back too, but you shouldn't get your hopes up so high. You know? Didn't he say next fall? That would be 2008 so I don't get why everyone is saying this fall.

I was. But I got over it the day they announced the Montréal show :bleh:

Actually I was only mental about the US dates because I have plans in late September and I didn't want to miss out because of it.

The only thing I'd get really excited about is a Toronto show, but I have no idea if that's going to happen any time this year. Everything else is a pain in my a$$. I'm looking forward to actually seeing a show of course, but the lead up to it will be somewhat of a nightmare if it's not down the street from me.

I'd like him to come back too, but you shouldn't get your hopes up so high. You know? Didn't he say next fall? That would be 2008 so I don't get why everyone is saying this fall.

I doubt he's making plans that far ahead. His schedule is clear in September and I'm sure that's what they were referring to.

Fmbm, he has told numerous people (myself included) that he's coming here this fall. So that is why we are so anxious about the dates.

Oh really? Ok, because I remember reading a bunch of people saying that he would be back next fall so I was confused. Sorry if I sound mean....I don't mean to! Now I'M excited! hahaha

Naw, you didn't sound mean! I was just trying to clarify what we were referring to. :)

So yeah, this fall...that's what we're all waiting to hear about. Plus, he told me he would be coming to Missouri this fall, so I am eager to see if they will go through with that or not.

Sweeeeeet! Hopefully my mom will let me go again. I'm sure she will because she understands my obsessions haha, but if it's gonna be on a school night I don't know what will happen

Sweeeeeet! Hopefully my mom will let me go again. I'm sure she will because she understands my obsessions haha, but if it's gonna be on a school night I don't know what will happen

Same situation with me and school nights! It would have been nice if I'd been able to go to a gig during the summer. My mom kind of confused me! I asked her what would happen if Mika were to play a gig when I'm in school...and she said that of course I would have to miss school because I couldn't let the chance to see Mika pass me by :bleh: I couldn't tell if she was being sarcastic or not.

I will be back at college, but I'm not too worried about that! Especially if he will be holding a concert in my own state. Though, hopefully, I will be able to go to more than one show this time around!

Ooo I'm so psyched!

I shall go now though. Maybe I'll talk to you later haha.

Martin told me at the Chicago show that they were coming back to Canada this fall - whether that meant the Osheaga Festival (Montreal) in September or the August 10th event in Quebec (that many of us have already bought tix to) or another city in like Toronto or Vancouver.

Not the exact dialogue, but something close to this, after the band found out I drove 9 hours from Toronto...:

Suzy: So are you coming back to Canada?

Martin: Oh yeah, we'll be going back to Canada (exchanges few words with Luke that I couldn't hear)

Suzy: *eyes widening with excitement*

Martin: But hey - don't quote me on that!

Suzy: Ok....*still jumping for joy inside* :biggrin2:

I'm glad there's further "proof" about a fall tour, although I don't think we even need more! I am just impatient, I guess. I even have Mika and Jerry telling me in my vid that they are coming, but I still want more! LOL!

I am so excited, too! Especially since I'm going to have to strategically plot which gig to go to based on a complex formula involving travel time, venue size, and the average distance of the sun from the horizon at noon...:roftl:

Oh dear, I think I've already lost my mind!

well u guys saw he will be in California on september 23 or 24....for the festival right? :)

i just wish i knew i could go for sure! im stressed about it :(

i would cry if i wont be able to go :(