The Blue Meanies - A place for Beatlemaniacs

TheBlackQueen

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

For those of you that might be interested, I just got a myspace bulletin about Ringo having a short concert at the House of Blues in Los Angeles this afternoon. It starts at 4:00pm eastern standard time (in a little less than an hour), and you can watch a live webcast at ringostarr.com. Just thought I'd share :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Well, according to Facebook it is! I wore my Beatles t-shirt today. :bleh:

I love your avvy and especially your siggy! :wub2: Dhani really looks just like George. It's scary, really.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could I be added to the list, btw? :angel_not:

I love your avvy and especially your siggy! :wub2: Dhani really looks just like George. It's scary, really.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could I be added to the list, btw? :angel_not:

Haha, thank you Nielo! And yes, it's amazing how much they look alike! Oh, and I just noticed that under your username, your little title is "A Fiendish Thingy"...I love when George says that in Help!

And if you want to be on the list, you can just PM the thread owner (TheBlackQueen), and I'm sure she'll add you. :thumb_yello: