The Blue Meanies - A place for Beatlemaniacs

TheBlackQueen

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, thank you Nielo! And yes, it's amazing how much they look alike! Oh, and I just noticed that under your username, your little title is "A Fiendish Thingy"...I love when George says that in Help!

And if you want to be on the list, you can just PM the thread owner (TheBlackQueen), and I'm sure she'll add you. :thumb_yello:

You're welcome. ^^

I just recently watched Help for the first time. And then a 2nd and a 3rd time. :naughty:

George is my favorite Beatle. :wub2:

Ah, thanks. I should've thought of that. :bleh:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, my Blue Meanies! I'm so sorry I've left you for so long, but I've been away for months, and after I came back there were so many pages that I'd need a whole week to read through all of them:roftl:

So, please, if you want me to put you on the list, PM me and I'll gladly do so (Nielo, I'm sorry I haven't answered you yet, problems with my connection, you know).

BTW, yes: it was about time you were in love with George, he's the best!:wub2:

im obsessed with George now. ive listened to My Sweet Lord over 70 times in a row today' date=' been drawing loads of pics if him...this is me fave out of all of them

[img']http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc191/mikamavvers/Drawings%20and%20stuff/georgehrrison001.jpg[/img]:wub2:

WOW! That's a beautiful pic you've got there! Glad to know you're in the we-love-george club now:wub2:

• 4 weeks later...

I just got home from an exhausting, yet amazing and fun, weekend at Beatlefest.

I've gone to seven Beatlefests, and this year's was by far the greatest.

I might post some videos soon.

Some of the stars from Across The Universe made an appearance and performed on stage.

I took some videos of that. :)

The stars that showed up were:

Dana Fuchs (Sadie), T.V. Carpio (Prudence), and Timothy Mitchum (played JoJo's brother and sang Let It Be).

Evan Rachel Wood (Lucy) and Martin Luther (JoJo) were supposed to come but couldn't make it at the last minute.

But the best moments for me were meeting Mark Hudson again (worked with The Beatles and was Ringo's producer and helped him with some of his latest albums) and Denny Seiwell who drummed for Wings.

I got pictures with them. :) And Mark threw me his pick during the show.

He's such a cool guy!

I just got home from an exhausting, yet amazing and fun, weekend at Beatlefest.

I've gone to seven Beatlefests, and this year's was by far the greatest.

I might post some videos soon.

Some of the stars from Across The Universe made an appearance and performed on stage.

I took some videos of that. :)

The stars that showed up were:

Dana Fuchs (Sadie), T.V. Carpio (Prudence), and Timothy Mitchum (played JoJo's brother and sang Let It Be).

Evan Rachel Wood (Lucy) and Martin Luther (JoJo) were supposed to come but couldn't make it at the last minute.

But the best moments for me were meeting Mark Hudson again (worked with The Beatles and was Ringo's producer and helped him with some of his latest albums) and Denny Seiwell who drummed for Wings.

I got pictures with them. :) And Mark threw me his pick during the show.

He's such a cool guy!

Hi there!!! So glad you had such a great time at the Beatlefest (now I'm green of envy here, hehehe). Oh please, do post the vids!! I can't wait to see them! Sounds like it was a really special day, I wish I could have gone to ANY of the Beatlefests... Well, in the future who knows.... Thank you so much for sharing!!!

Hi there!!! So glad you had such a great time at the Beatlefest (now I'm green of envy here, hehehe). Oh please, do post the vids!! I can't wait to see them! Sounds like it was a really special day, I wish I could have gone to ANY of the Beatlefests... Well, in the future who knows.... Thank you so much for sharing!!!

Hey, and thanks!

I hope you get to go to one. I've been going since I was eleven, they're such a blast! I look forward to it every year!

I only have a few videos. They're taking forever to upload.

But here's some things I have uploaded so far (my sister has some better stuff on her camera, including the pictures we took with Mark and Denny.):

019.jpg

Hahah, the hilarious Mark Hudson.

(Such a funny guy, and a great story about Ozzy Osbourne! Hilarious!)

043.jpg

Timothy was so timid. But he was really cute and really amazing! He looks like he's about to cry. haha

036.jpg

T.V. singing I Saw Her Standing There.

034.jpg

037.jpg

041.jpg

Dana's insanely tall. She's 6'.

032.jpg

Timothy singing The Word.

That's all for tonight, I'm afraid. It's nearly 6AM. haha

I'll post Dana's performances and the performances with Wings whenever I wake up. haha

Awesome, Jess! Glad you had such a great time! Love the pics, and I'll have to check out the videos! I actually found this link yesterday where you could watch a live webcast of all the Beatlefest events, so I watched a little. I just saw the last hour or so, but it was really cool, so I'm hoping that they'll have that webcast thing for the Vegas and Chicago fests.

Did you get to see Pattie Boyd, by any chance? I think it's so awesome that she's doing all the Beatlefests this year.

In other Beatle news, did you guys hear that Neil Aspinall died last week? It's so sad, especially since he really was the 5th Beatle. RIP Neil.

And, on a happier note, I might be going to NYC in June to see Ringo in concert! :biggrin2:

Awesome, Jess! Glad you had such a great time! Love the pics, and I'll have to check out the videos! I actually found this link yesterday where you could watch a live webcast of all the Beatlefest events, so I watched a little. I just saw the last hour or so, but it was really cool, so I'm hoping that they'll have that webcast thing for the Vegas and Chicago fests.

Did you get to see Pattie Boyd, by any chance? I think it's so awesome that she's doing all the Beatlefests this year.

In other Beatle news, did you guys hear that Neil Aspinall died last week? It's so sad, especially since he really was the 5th Beatle. RIP Neil.

And, on a happier note, I might be going to NYC in June to see Ringo in concert! :biggrin2:

Hi Hollis!! :huglove:

Yes, I heard Neil Aspinall had died, and I was sincerely sorry to read it, it's so sad! It's true he was the 5th Beatle, without him things would have been very different, wouldn't they? RIP, Neil Aspinall, you won't be forgotten.

Hey you, lucky gal!!! If you goto see Ringo I hope you take lots of pics for me!! How I'd love to see him too but he never comes to Spain:thumbdown:

Oh of course I'll take lots of pictures! I'm pretty sure I'll go, even though it's going to cost me a lot of money, since it's definitely a once in a lifetime opportunity. AND...it's a Beatle! :biggrin2:

Yes it is!! I remember the last time Paul came to Madrid a few years ago. It was really thrilling, I kept crying all the time, could not believe I was actually there, in the same place he was!! And he played all the good old hits too, it was the closest I'll ever get to a Beatle concert.

BTW, have you ever seen Ringo's son playing drums? I've seen him twice with The Who (that is, with the two remaining Who), and he is stunning!!! Almost as good as Keith Moon!

Oh wow, I'd die if I got to see Paul in concert! I've seen his televised concerts, and it just seems like the most amazing thing ever!

And yeah, I've seen Zak in a few Youtube videos...he's fantastic! He's one of my favorite Beatle kids (besides Dhani Harrison, of course :wink2:).

Oh wow, I'd die if I got to see Paul in concert! I've seen his televised concerts, and it just seems like the most amazing thing ever!

And yeah, I've seen Zak in a few Youtube videos...he's fantastic! He's one of my favorite Beatle kids (besides Dhani Harrison, of course :wink2:).

Yes, it really is something else... I don't think I'll ever forget the moment when, while doing "Let It Be" I suddenly turned round and saw that huge stadium packed with lighters shining, it was so thrilling, I felt like I was part of history, not easy to explain. I hope you get to see him live soon too.

Zak is fantastic indeed, especially live, I tell you it was a wonderful surprise: one of my all time fav bands and the son of a Beatle together in front of me! Yep, he's also my second fav Beatle kid (Dhani will always be first:wub2: )

Hollis, I want to go see him in New York so badly! He and George are my favorites!

Ooh, I forgot that they have Beatlefest on the internet. haha

I didn't see Pattie Boyd. I had the chance to meet her, but I decided that I'd rather have a good spot for the show than have her sign a piece of paper.:naughty:

And about Neil, that really was so sad. We payed tribute to him.

Oh, and I saw Paul too when he last toured! I was in the VERY last row, but the show was still incredible.

You should go to Ringo's concert so I can meet you! :wink2:

And Georgie's totally the best. :wub2:

I totally understand about Pattie...I might have gone for having her sign a piece of paper, but a good spot for the show is important too! :bleh:

And I'd totally see Paul even if I was in the last row. I'll take what I can get!