Who would our MIKA make a cute couple with?

I'm an Instant Martyr...how cool! ;)

Suzy, your post made me smile! I find it so cute how you just want to hang with him...you would be great for that! You're such a great conversationalist as it is...imagine you and Mika having a priv convo!!!! So much fun!!

Aw shucks, thanks... :wub2:

You're sister seems like a great person (especially if she's anything like you).

But on the topic of the thread again - as much as I'd love MIKA to find the right man or woman who deserves to get his love, I hope he waits for the right time. It will comes when its least expected and right now his MUSIC seems to be his first love and rightly so...he's only 24 and he has so much more to offer! Like his mama said, "Loves gonna get you down" - for now, anyway....(being selfish I guess, want MIKA devoted to entertaining us fans for a long time)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, she doesn't know this! I would be so happy for her if she could date Mika (or just a nice guy like Mika!) She has been let down with love...so who better to make her happy than Mika??? :)

Oh, I know, there are so many more jerk guys in the world than decent ones! Mika seems like the kind of guy who would shower the object of his affections with so much love and attention they would never, ever look at anyone else again....

I have yet to meet someone like this..... But y'know what they say, eh? Ya gotta kiss a lot of frogs before you can kiss a prince. Ugh! Too, too many frogs.... too many warts (no no! Not THOSE kind!) Very disappointing....

If it doesn't work out with your sister, could you maybe point him in my direction???? Just a teeny little favour....?

If I had the power to point Mika anywhere, I'd definitely help ya out, calicojasmine!

Suzy, I agree with your post! I hope he waits for the right time too....Especially since he is famous.. We wouldn't want him to get taken advantage of by people. :(

You all were thinking it too lol... I'm just curious... obviously we all are in love with this beautiful boy and want to have his babies lol... but besides ourselves... who else do you think would be cute with him? Both genders...

Me personally: Well, the closest celebrity to me is NATALIE PORTMAN lol. She's oh so smart (mika likes brains) and she's drop dead beautiful... plus she's my height and I think tall guys and petite girls always look adorable together... *cough just look at my pic with mika:wink2:

Anyway, I think Natalie could really stimulate Mika's mind and she's such a fun girl too! She's got the middle eastern thing going for her also... Israeli born...I'm her biggest fan :blush-anim-cl: obviously lol

CHECK THIS OUT... SHE'S SO LIKABLE

http://youtube.com/watch?v=P0X3BBmJZVY

natalieportman19481_f.jpg

and just because we love to look at him...

untitled.jpg

Who do you think would suit our MIKA?!

HEY HEY!!!!!!! HOLD IT!!!!

i was born in israel to! and im cuter and nicer!!!! and smart to!!! and and and....

:bleh:

wow you were born in Israel? COOL!

yeah lived there for hmmmm 26+ years to...LOL!

was in the israeli school and Air Force (for 2 years) to...

i just moved to LA 3 months ago....

yeah lived there for hmmmm 26+ years to...LOL!

was in the israeli school and Air Force (for 2 years) to...

i just moved to LA 3 months ago....

You were in the Israeli Air Force?! How exciting! What was that like? What exactly did you do? You must have a few "interesting" stories... Please... do tell..... :thumb_yello:

WOW :blush-anim-cl: I'd love to go to Israel some day! My uncle went out there...he brought me back some sand from the holy land and a belly dancing skirt lol

yeah israel is fun :) u should go there if u can :)

You were in the Israeli Air Force?! How exciting! What was that like? What exactly did you do? You must have a few "interesting" stories... Please... do tell..... :thumb_yello:

lol i have tons of stories....

i was waorking with the pilots... i was responssible for the flight gear...like GPS and everything they wear.... oxygen mask...helmet....etc etc....

its a lot of responsibility.

i was alone on the job resposbible for about 30 pilots every day.

20 young ones... that came to our base for fight planes training.

i had NICE "view" all day! haha :roftl:

we had trips and amazing food! i didnt want to leave! lol

i got the best conditions cause the pilots gets them...

lol i have tons of stories....

i was waorking with the pilots... i was responssible for the flight gear...like GPS and everything they wear.... oxygen mask...helmet....etc etc....

its a lot of responsibility.

i was alone on the job resposbible for about 30 pilots every day.

20 young ones... that came to our base for fight planes training.

i had NICE "view" all day! haha :roftl:

we had trips and amazing food! i didnt want to leave! lol

i got the best conditions cause the pilots gets them...

Wow! Great conditions and eye candy too! What a combo! No wonder you didn't want to leave.... :naughty::wink2::blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello:

Sivan that sounds so fun! So speaking of Sivan... how do you pronounce your name... I've always wondered... it's very pretty

is it "Siv-ON" "Siv-IN" or somehting else lol

Oh I know how to pronounce it ! It's like : See-van

And about who would Mika make a cute couple with... mmmmmmmmmmmm myself !! :biggrin2: lol don't think my bf would appreciate... although he knows about my obsession and he is fine with it... :punk:

mmmm I'd say any girl from this forum !!! :punk:

Sivan wants me to say her.... :naughty: hehehehehe... ok then Siv you know I love you so there : I think Sivan would make a cute couple with Mika...

Although you did agree to share with me remember ??? :naughty:

And about who would Mika make a cute couple with... mmmmmmmmmmmm myself !! :biggrin2: lol don't think my bf would appreciate... although he knows about my obsession and he is fine with it... :punk:

mmmm I'd say any girl from this forum !!! :punk:

Sivan wants me to say her.... :naughty: hehehehehe... ok then Siv you know I love you so there : I think Sivan would make a cute couple with Mika...

But you already have a BF. Some of us are lonelyhearts.... quite pathetic, really.. (speaking strictly for myself! so single gals out there put away your killer salmon!):fish:

"Share" - that sounds kinda knitty if you ask me! Mika might just like that sort of thing! Being "Identity Mad" means you seek change in your personality and tastes once in awile

:roftl:

And about who would Mika make a cute couple with... mmmmmmmmmmmm myself !! lol don't think my bf would appreciate... although he knows about my obsession and he is fine with it... :punk:

mmmm I'd say any girl from this forum !!!

Although you did agree to share with me remember ???

LMAO hmmmm thanks ;) and yes we will share if mika say its ok ;):biggrin2:

:blush-anim-cl:

and yeah! u have a BF!!! im BFless waaaa i need cuddles....

oh and wanna hear something scary?!

the only hugs i got from guys since i came to the USA...are mika hugs...mikey hugs.... hmmm i think thats it...

what does that mean?!!?

and summer said she will hook me up...LOL im waiting ;)

but if you research NAT you'll see that she's hardly in the spotlight... she hates it... I figure why should all famous people be put in the same category of the superficial... our mika isn't like that... so why should we judge celebs who go against the very grain that mika goes against... I would hate it if one day I got famous and mika wouldn't date me because of that stupid stigma... he wouldn't do that... who ever is interesting to him would do... celeb or not.:wink2:

I agree with you about Natalie Portman...I have always loved how down-to- earth and like the girl next door that she is. She is so natural in her interviews and very goofy and sometimes a bit shy. She reminds me of Mika, when she is goofy, she would be a good person to have for a friend, very caring and very real, nothing phony about her.

I can't find the quote right now, but I love how she talked about fallling in love....she said that you don't fall in love with a gender, or a sexual orientation, you don't fall in love with an age or with some superficial physical attribute, but you FALL IN LOVE WITH a PERSON. It is a PERSON, that you fall in love with. She doesn't like to be labelled or put herself in a box either. She is young, like Mika, but has a solid sense of self and doesn't sway to cultural or other pressures. She has a mind of her own and is happy with her self. And she is very private and respectful of other people's privacy. She loves her family very much.

Mika and Nat might be too much alike to be a good couple, opposites attract better, but they could be good friends and would probably enjoy each other's company, I think....they would have lots of laughs. Also, Nat loves to travel to different countries and mingle with the locals, although I think she often prefers to travel by herself. I also really admire the work that she is doing in africa and south america, she doesn't promote herself, she just does it:thumb_yello:

So, who would I choose for Mika? Hmmmm, well, I guess it would have to be one of the MFCers, I will have to think about it a bit more.:naughty:

I think he should be with someone who isn't famous. Relationships last longer that way, plus there wouldn't be any competition of who's more famous. You know? By saying that, he should be with me. I'm dead serious.:wink2:

EDIT: He shouldn't be with someone who is famous. haha my bad.

To answer the question I would have to say John Mayer! Okay, so maybe that would make a great poster for me to hang up on my wall....say no more :blush-anim-cl:

mika and john are my fave artists....but i dont think john is for mika....

met them both and i dont think so...sorry!

lol i just had to add the "met them both" part :naughty: