Cover This!

Charlemaine

You guys,

By all means M is a fantastic singer, but 'Hips Don't Lie' is just weird! :roftl:

link here:

His version of 'Everybody's Talkin', however, is simply exquisite.

here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tklnk05rN9E&mode=related&search=

Here's a thought (i'm sure this question has been raised b4, but nvrmind): what song/s would you like to hear Mika sing, even if it's only in your dreams? I'd like "True to your Heart" by Stevie Wonder; i think he could really hit those notes; and besides, the song has so much energy which suits him to a T. Also, Elton John's "Your Song"! just him & his piano. :)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 - walking on sunshine by katherine and the waves.

2 - to the moon and back by savage garden.

3 - any outfield songs.

4 - any airsupply songs.

5 - any richard marx songs.

You guys,

By all means M is a fantastic singer, but 'Hips Don't Lie' is just weird! :roftl:

link here:

His version of 'Everybody's Talkin', however, is simply exquisite.

here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tklnk05rN9E&mode=related&search=

Here's a thought (i'm sure this question has been raised b4, but nvrmind): what song/s would you like to hear Mika sing, even if it's only in your dreams? I'd like "True to your Heart" by Stevie Wonder; i think he could really hit those notes; and besides, the song has so much energy which suits him to a T. Also, Elton John's "Your Song"! just him & his piano. :)

o my god. it would be so perfectly, absolutely amazing if he sang Your Song!!!! ahhh omg. I would probably cry. i love that song so much, but with mika singing it, it would be so much better and i would love it even more!! He would sing it so amazingly!!! ahhh we have to tell him!! haha

o my god. it would be so perfectly, absolutely amazing if he sang Your Song!!!! ahhh omg. I would probably cry. i love that song so much, but with mika singing it, it would be so much better and i would love it even more!! He would sing it so amazingly!!! ahhh we have to tell him!! haha

I know...i had precisely dat in mind... Imagine him singing it to you, just you! "My gift is my song....And this one's for you. I hope you don't mind, that I put down in words.....How wonderful life is, when you're in the world." His beautiful eyes looks into yours from beneath that curly mop, and you're crying bcoz you're so happy and if this is a dream, you'd rather die and dream ur whole life. :snog:

I know...i had precisely dat in mind... Imagine him singing it to you, just you! "My gift is my song....And this one's for you. I hope you don't mind, that I put down in words.....How wonderful life is, when you're in the world." His beautiful eyes looks into yours from beneath that curly mop, and you're crying bcoz you're so happy and if this is a dream, you'd rather die and dream ur whole life. :snog:

ahhhh o my goodness.

And his gorgeous voice singing it just to you. ahhh im practically already crying tears of joy!! He absolutely has to sing that song! That would be perfect for him to sing. and the lyrics are already amazing, so he could make them even more amazing...

ahhhh that would be the most perfect dream ever. Him singing it to you on piano, only you...

wow

I do too. Do you also see him wear those slutty clothes like Christina Aguilera and co did in the video, or is it just me?:shocked:

Ingiev, you bloody crack me up, you! :rotfl: Yes, i would like to see Mika in a corset & tights! :jawdrop: OK well, maybe just the tights.

I do too. Do you also see him wear those slutty clothes like Christina Aguilera and co did in the video, or is it just me?

:shocked: whatt.... :shocked:

It would be like.. NO :boxed::roftl: :roftl:

Please get the image out of my head.. XD :roftl:

Oooohhh Mika dressed in Christina's corset & whore-stockings, sitting sexily on a piano and singing seductively, "Do I repulse you with my queasy smile? Am I too dirrrrty, am i too flirty..."

OKAYYY i think im gonna alienate a lotta ppl off this post after that :shocked::naughty:

but seriously, u guys, it's all in good fun...... (runs away & hides)