Big Girl release details and MIKA Exhibition

paula.pop

Big Girl release details and MIKA Exhibition

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=79041575

We can now bring you further details for the release of MIKA's next single 'Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)' which will be coming out on 23 July.

It is available to download now and from the 16th you will be able to download the radio edit. On the 23rd there will be a whole host of exciting remixes that will be eminently collectible and which you can download. These include mixes by Bonde Do Role (big mates of CSS), Tom Middleton, Hick Nurdman, and Lo Fi Fnk. There will also be a live versions recorded from MIKA's live iTunes show at the ICA (see above), which will be exclusive to iTunes.

On the same day there will be the usual array of CD and vinyl formats to purchase as well. The CD comes with four tracks including the album version of 'Big Girl'. It will also have a new MIKA track 'Instant Martyr', a live version of the Eurhythmics 'Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)' recorded in Hong King and a Tom Middleton remix of the main track.

The vinyl versions come, as usual, in 7" and 12" formats. The 7" will feature the album version of 'Big Girl' and will be backed by a version of The Gossips indie dancefloor classic 'Standing In The Way Of Control' recorded at Radio One's Big Weekend. The 12" version will the four remixes of 'Big Girl' by Tom Middleton, Bonde Do Role, Lo-Fi-FnK and Hick Nurdman.

MIKA Art Exhibition

Don't forget that MIKA's debut art exhibition will be open to the public on July 12-14th. The exhibition takes place at the Blink Gallery, Poland Street, London W1

Love

MIKA Sounds

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you're a diamond. i was about to post a thread saying that Mika had written two new blogs on his myspace but everytime i tried to view them it said "unexpected error occurred"...so thanks! :D

oh,no problem:blush-anim-cl: I was receiving the same message,but I kept trying and here it is:) I think you need to click on show all entries to see it;)